By un_christmas - 25/12/2012 06:41 - Malaysia - Petaling Jaya

Today, my boyfriend and I were having Christmas dinner while his mom was away. I was lying alone on his bed while he did the dishes, when the bedroom door dramatically swung open and his mom glared at me from the doorway. I had to leave when she screamed "FORNICATION IS A SIN!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 227
You deserved it 4 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've told her that if it wasn't for fornication, she wouldn't be here right now.

thejewishfuhrer 17

Should've replied with: "Then why do you have a son?" and walked out of there with your head held up high. Course, you probably wouldn't be allowed back in after a stunt like that.

Comments

perdix 29

Get the **** out, because in her religion, she's right. Her house, her rules. Your alternatives are: 1. Quit fornicating (just kidding.) 2. Get a boyfriend who's not a Mama's Boy. 3. Fornicate at your place, in a hotel, or in a car. 4. Convert his mom to a religion that blesses fornication (let me know if you find one.) 5. Get a boyfriend with his own place that has locks.

XcuzimsotiredX 25

religion that blesses fornication, Wicca.

Oh wow get your scarlet letter sweater out op

Scarlett letter=adultery... Hawthorne teaches us since Mr. Dimmesdale fornicated with a married woman, that it's okay! :p

So are a lot of other things. If people stop fornicating you still get people who sin a lot, so eliminating fornication doesn't eliminate it all. Somehow, someway we will always be sinners.

bubba142 5
TellMeWhatsDeath 14

You know there's a button for that, right?

onorexveritas 23

Other than Bad Santa, I think this is the first time I have ever heard someone use the word fornication!

It sucks being a sad little virgin. Trust me, I know all too well.

CharresBarkrey 15

Two extra ******* letters! Are you kidding me?!

That's when you yell, "SO IS THAT OUTFIT!" and snap your fingers. Seriously though, that woman sounds terrifying.