By un_christmas - 25/12/2012 06:41 - Malaysia - Petaling Jaya

Today, my boyfriend and I were having Christmas dinner while his mom was away. I was lying alone on his bed while he did the dishes, when the bedroom door dramatically swung open and his mom glared at me from the doorway. I had to leave when she screamed "FORNICATION IS A SIN!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 225
You deserved it 4 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've told her that if it wasn't for fornication, she wouldn't be here right now.

thejewishfuhrer 17

Should've replied with: "Then why do you have a son?" and walked out of there with your head held up high. Course, you probably wouldn't be allowed back in after a stunt like that.

Comments

You should've told her that if it wasn't for fornication, she wouldn't be here right now.

Why is that? Was the mom's parents not married? Unless fornication means something other than sex without being married.

Enslaved is right. You have no evidence that OP's boyfriend's mom's parents weren't married when they conceived her. Fornication isn't sex, it's intercourse between people who aren't married to each other.

Because the community tends to take shit too seriously at times.

OPs boyfriends moms parents could've been married when they had her

Does no one know what the word fornication mean? It's not just sex; it's sex between an unwed couple

Are all of you really that stupid? I think you guys may need to pick up a dictionary. fornication: noun: consensual sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other. -the word you all are thinking of is adultery.

thejewishfuhrer 17

Should've replied with: "Then why do you have a son?" and walked out of there with your head held up high. Course, you probably wouldn't be allowed back in after a stunt like that.

If she thinks that fornication is a sin, then she probably has a son because she had sex with her husband. People don't only have children out of wedlock, you know.

#5 do you know the definition of fornication?

68- From the looks of things, a lot of people around here don't.

What a c***. She sounds like a total looney, and I'm sure she's fornicated many times. Ignore the mother OP.

Considering she has a child, yes I'm sure she has fornicated many times

klovemachine 24

The dad was probably terrible in bed or really tiny down there, so she was just jealous :D

I think if she's jealous of some girl on her son's penis, they officially have more important things to worry about.

For all of u above, the mother may be a severe catholic, in which case she woudlnt fornicate since thats sex between unwed couples and thats probably why she screamed its a sin

Why were you not helping with the dishes? Sounds bit rude just going to bed without helping if it was only you two there.. However, his mum sounds like a mental patience.. Good luck with that..

7: There was probably a total of 2 plates and 2 glasses. Can't men do dishes by themselves?

Thanks :) hehe. All I'm thinking is why not bother to do things together at Christmas instead of going to bed and let your partner do all the work? No matter male or female. I always help my hubby, mum / dad or mother in law during Christmas dinner as its much nicer with company than doing it all alone.. Goes quicker too. As I'm assuming there is as much dishes as we get where I'm from, its not a 5 min job..

some households won't let a guest do the dishes,or any other chores, even if said guest is a significant other.

monstersocks 5

OP might of helped put dinner away before she went and layed down.

First relationship I've ever been in where a guy does this. Awkward on what to do while they're cleaning up, but nice.

Maybe OP cooked dinner. Or she offered to do the dishes and the boyfriend--being a good guy--said no, he'd take care of it. Either way, that really sucks that Psycho Mom wasn't away. And considering you were just lying in bed and the boyfriend wasn't there, I imagine there was no fornicating going on. yet.

Wait wait wait!! Somethings wrong with this picture. HE DID THE DISHES!!??

You can't ask your girlfriend to do the dishes in your parents home. Also everyone stop stating OP's boyfriend's mom badly. Some people believe sex before certain age or premarital sex as a sin.

the_smart_way 10

It's ok for people to believe that, but when they inflict their beliefs upon others, that's the problem here.

WrongRomance 11

Reverse it on her. Start wearing a cross necklace and carrying the bible. When she comes near, hiss at her and douse her with "holy water" (from the toilet) Then her guilty conscience will get stronger, and every little sin she has/is committing will be a heavier burden.

Nah, OP and her bf's mom are probably Muslims.