By what the fuck - 07/06/2013 21:20 - United Kingdom - Northolt

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to get intimate for the first time. He said he didn't want to use a condom, and that I should just give him one of my birth control pills instead, "so we can still be just as safe". What the hell? FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 801
You deserved it 9 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you shouldn't be having sex with him anyway if that's his preferred form of "being safe".

Don't risk it - he'll just add stupid to the gene pool.

Comments

Well, you have few options in this case. 1) Try explaining it to him. If he still doesn't get it go with option 2. I don't recommend this option, as it is quite possible there are many other things he is ignorant about. 2) Dump him. Clearly, any guy not willing to wear a condom doesn't deserve sex. It's selfish to expect the woman to take all the extra measures to prevent pregnancy. Any guy ignorant enough not to understand how contraceptives work...doesn't need to be breeding. Cut your losses and know a smarter guy is out there. 3) Stay with him and take the risks. Not only are there risks of spawning children with this guy, but there are risks that he'll never be any smarter than this, and that it will only get worse. Ignorant people tend to remain ignorant unless given a big enough reason to educate themselves. I wonder what reason would be big enough to get him to change...

bad gene pool ..... stay away from him

Congratulations, you have sexual contacts with one of those people who, preferably, shouldn't have kids.

peachfuzz74 8

Ohhhh please use a condom no matter what!!! You don't want your baby being as smart as his daddy is.

bigwill420 11

Where did ur bf go 2 school at cuz they need 2 change there sex Ed

Demand a condom! Not only do you need to worry about STD's, you really don't want to breed with such stupidity. It only takes one time.

Does he listen to Rush Limbaugh? Might explain why he doesn't understand how birth control pills work.

ihearuscreamin 13

Well... There's your catch all... Just shows you that you shouldn't sleep with him ever.