Strong incel vibes

By anotherdayfml - 04/03/2020 21:00

Today, I told a guy that I was on birth control. He decided that it would be best for us not to continue speaking with each other. I never would've thought taking care of myself would be a deal breaker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 878
You deserved it 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did he say why? Is he a religious zealot? You dodged a bullet for sure.

Nhayaa 21

Don't worry. You'll never do anything right. If you're not on birth control and get pregnant they'll blame you. If you're on birth control it means you're sexually active and they'll blame you. So get over it and live your life, they don't worth it.

Comments

Did he say why? Is he a religious zealot? You dodged a bullet for sure.

that's cuz he only wants a baby mama. ain't nobody got time for that

that's his loss and you dodged a bullet. always take care of yourself first.

I want to know why 29 people thinks this person deserve it ?

Since you take birth control, there's a good chance you've had more than 5 sex partners. No wonder he won't date you! That's a thing now, evidently.

E2dav 5

Why would you say that? Birth control has nothing to do with the amount sexual partners. The Pill for example can be taken to regulate periods or for hormonal reasons. Plus it's generally a good idea to take precautions in any case & prevent unwanted pregnancy. And who is anyone to decide how many people she is allowed to sleep with? Why do men celebrate their sex lives & judge women for doing the same.

they're being sarcastic and referencing a different fml where the person's date asked her how many partners she had ever and that they don't date women who have had more than 5.

Nhayaa 21

Don't worry. You'll never do anything right. If you're not on birth control and get pregnant they'll blame you. If you're on birth control it means you're sexually active and they'll blame you. So get over it and live your life, they don't worth it.

E2dav 5

This is so true. It's her body & her right to take precautions. That guy is just odd.

E2dav 5

What a strange guy. Sexual hangups maybe? You take care of yourself, and don't let weird judgemental men have a say over your body.