By what the fuck - 07/06/2013 21:20 - United Kingdom - Northolt

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to get intimate for the first time. He said he didn't want to use a condom, and that I should just give him one of my birth control pills instead, "so we can still be just as safe". What the hell? FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 800
You deserved it 9 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you shouldn't be having sex with him anyway if that's his preferred form of "being safe".

Don't risk it - he'll just add stupid to the gene pool.

Comments

MartiOan 8

If he's so keen about growing boobs let him have a few pills.

Thestem 6

sounds like your bf never had sex ed. what an idiot

Not exactly true! Perhaps he had a cold during the times that they taught sex ed, or was homeschooled, and his parents were too flustered to talk about it and just hoped someone else would explain it to him? Lot's of things that could happen. Either way, it's parents and schools duties to teach sex ed, so, he must have assumed that anything that was important would have been explained by them. It's not really his fault.

Next he will be asking, when he gets his period.

sound like a real smart cookie!! lol ********!

esb77 8

Holy crap, he's stupid...

This would be a good time to start prioritizing common sense over looks.

kyoyaotori 7

Either he is a complete and total dumbass, or just a jerk using a bad excuse. I hope you did not let him do anything after that, and I am assuming that you may mean ex-boyfriend?

thatbaybay 8

They have male birth control pills

Sounds like you deserved it for dating a moron.