By what the fuck - 07/06/2013 21:20 - United Kingdom - Northolt

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to get intimate for the first time. He said he didn't want to use a condom, and that I should just give him one of my birth control pills instead, "so we can still be just as safe". What the hell? FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 800
You deserved it 9 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you shouldn't be having sex with him anyway if that's his preferred form of "being safe".

Don't risk it - he'll just add stupid to the gene pool.

Comments

jgriff79 23

What an idiot! Everybody knows the only thing safer than a condom is the pull out method.

Actually that's not true, even if you pull out, the pre-cum still contains sperm, so even if you pull out there could still be a chance that the girl would get pregnant. People should stop thinking that, it would just lead to more unfortunate accidents, especially for those who don't want a child.

Is he trying to become more of a woman by that logic or is he really just that stupid OP? I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt that perhaps he isn't that educated about sex if he wasn't taught in school or by his parents for some reason but I am certain by your reaction that is not the case.

RainbowInput 8

You should buy him a sex education DVD...

The_Piquerist 7

Perhaps you should both go back to playing with Legos and leave the adult stuff to actual adults. We don't need anymore honey boo boo teen mom crap on tv

Obviously he is a messed up virgin...and I don't think explaining will help...

I wouldnt have sex with a guy that stupid, but if you like him teach him some sex ed or send him to planned parenthood.

He may be dumb, but at least he's trying to be safe lol

I would get him checked for sti's before anything...

woiz 11

can u donate him to Moronology department ?