By InvAzn - 14/12/2017 06:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting intimate with each other, starting with some foreplay. Before he fingered me, he put on a blue surgical glove, claiming that "down there is dirty and smelly" and he didn't want it on his hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 572
You deserved it 2 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PhantomCrevan 8

Well... is their odor there? Or unusual discharge? Or had you simply not bathed recently? If he seriously felt your mothers were so unsanitary he needed to use gloves, then either something IS wrong, or he has some issues he needs to work out. Which, don't be surprised if said issues turn out to be his **** habits gave him unrealistic standards and expectations of how that anatomy is supposed to be.

Yeah, it does not sound like this is a guy who is mature enough for sex.

Comments

Velan Prabhakaran 9

tell your boyfriend to use hand sanitizer???

Apologies to be the bearer of bad news, but your boyfriend is gay. Don't take it personally, help him in his journey of discovery and the current denial he is living in.

PhantomCrevan 8

Someone having altered perception of vaginas does not make them gay by default. Most of the time, it means that they had really shitty sex ed and "learned" about sex from ****.

xXxCAS666xXx 3

Well, atleast he fingered you?

Next time he wants a bj, put some toothpaste into his hand and tell him it's smelly and unhygienic down there.

whoa!! I would have stopped him right there. that's just wrong and I wouldn't even consider sex with someone who has that attitude.

rylowsgirl 9

Him pulling out a rubber glove wasn't a game stopper?

randybryant799 20

And you still had sex with him? Are you kidding me? He's obviously not old enough or mature enough for sex.