By grannygirlfriend - 06/12/2011 17:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend admitted the reason he was dating me was because he has a fetish for grandmothers and apparently I look, smell, and act like one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 324
You deserved it 5 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carleybeak 21

A fetish for grandmothers? Wtf?

1seven1 0

Wow, lay off the butterscotch candies and weird dudes

Comments

umkay 0
jmtmxer 0

1-Lol that tan sucks for you !

KiddNYC1O 20

I don't know if that was sarcasm but that is obviously Kim "72 days" Kardashian.

jmtmxer 0

29-No I honestley didn't know that lol she looks ugly without make up and that tan....

Lol maybe 'the weirdass tan lines' was from big sunglasses she was wearing?

1seven1 0

Wow, lay off the butterscotch candies and weird dudes

Embrace it and buy him socks for Christmas. See if he enjoys that.

He likes Gilf, google it if you don't know the term, I'll admit some g moms are hot...

I think you should stop pinching his cheeks and studdering. Oh and when I say cheeks I mean face and ass ;) rawr

And your EX-boyfriend is going to be girlfriendless for opening his big fat mouth.

OP- sweetie, would you like your hand-knit sweater to have reindeers or a Christmas tree on it this year? Boyfriend- ummm well... OP- oh hold on a second, the butterscotch cookies are done baking!

carleybeak 21

A fetish for grandmothers? Wtf?

flockz 19

and why her boyfriend rubs canes with a little too much enthusiasm...

I have a fetish for wrinkles and old women is that not normal?

jwade11 12

That's pretty creepy and gross!

grannygirlfriend 6
rttr 18
maninthebox11 8

Sigh.. I say this all the time, that's why it's on FML...

ChilledDubstepa 6

It's on FML because it's sweet?

The guys actually trolling it used to be sucks but he changed it to sweet.. I just got owned..

Ech :p well at least he's honest about it?

Don't worry OP, he just going through a phase. Next he'll be on the step sisters best friends brother phase.

Ech :p well at least he's honest about it?

Maybe you shouldn't use Preparation H as lubricant.

A grandmother fetish? I think you should be glad you broke up…

mrredkneck 2

She didn't say if she broke up with him

Where in this passage did she say they broke up?

I'm so glad FML is not a dating advice website. There would be way too many break ups...