By Username - 19/10/2010 15:24 - France

Today, my boss told me that I'd confessed my love to him last night when he'd held my hair back as I puked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 708
You deserved it 34 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zombehunter 2

I guess he can only get a girl to love him when they are drunk. oh he forgot to mention that you guys got it on as well :)

Comments

Hottie next door said the same thing to me, it's just the booze...(Which is too bad, cause she is SMOKING hot!!)

that's so cute. he held your hair back as you puked. I would do the same for my girl, but she does not drink. go for it!!

Well, you can still do it whenever she's sick.

excellent point! something else to look forward to :)

have u considered the fact that he might be lying.....but if u really like him....go 4 it girl

RedPillSucks 31

Could be worse. He could have said that he was your future babys' daddy. YDI for being too drunk to remember what happened.

skyeyez9 24

I think your boss likes you. He held your hair for you while you barfed in a toilet. He stayed close despite you being all shitfaced and pukey. That's love right there!

Killthemman 0

who said anything about a toilet?

it was kind of implied in the fml that since she was going to tge trouble of not getting puke in her hair she was probably vomiting into something rather than just on the floor which would make a mess, but i spose it could have been in a bin or a sink or on some pavement/grass...

ydi for getting so drunk that you spill your feelings. You'll probably get fired now.