By Username - 19/10/2010 15:24 - France

Today, my boss told me that I'd confessed my love to him last night when he'd held my hair back as I puked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 708
You deserved it 34 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zombehunter 2

I guess he can only get a girl to love him when they are drunk. oh he forgot to mention that you guys got it on as well :)

Comments

Hope you know that when you're drunk you're more prone to tell the truth then to lie! Good luck.

nan_m7 1

well?? is it true? do u like him or what?

NEVER get drunk with someone you have big secrets from!!! this especially applies to coworkers: flat out never get drunk with them if you're hiding anything ..

underyourbreath 8

HAHA!! This is crazy on so many levels. a) You got blackout in from of your boss. b) You didn't get fired for it. c) Your boss would hold your hair back while you prayed to the porcelain gods. d) You didn't get fired for it. e) You drunkenly professed your love for him - true or not - which takes awkwardly crossing the professional line to the next level. f) You didn't get fired for it! Wonderful story, you have a very understanding and friendly boss.

MagicGiraffe 12

Ya I want to find out what's next too! this is like a soap opera, Maybe OP's boss held OPs evil twins hair yet OP loves her boss but she is pregnant with the bosses brothers triplets : O

aawwwaahhhhhawloh ... I've loved you ... huhhhawwaaaawhhhhhhlahhhlol ... forever ... gwahhhlahhhowfl absolutely romantic. if he's holding your hair, he definitely has feelings for you.