By Anonymous - 07/12/2010 14:13 - United Kingdom

Today, my boss texted me to say the office was closed because of the snow. I begged him to let me go in anyway because I had nothing to do all day. I have no life, friends or hobbies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 870
You deserved it 12 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

therealsuperman 0
blonderabbit 0

you could always make a snow angel or sing christma carols!? or you could just go find a life...

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds similar to me. However, I have a brain the size of a planet, so nothing keeps me entertained. I'm always left pondering the pointlessness of it all. You are an Earth-creature, and therefore descended from apes. Your simple brain should be easy to amuse. Might I suggest a piece of string? A couple of rocks to bang together? Life. Don't talk to me about life.

chewwy FTW... Again! and btw im definetly no a decendent of an ape and your brain is derinetly not as big as a planet.

go get a dog and then you and your dog can play in the snow together! lol

47, u like a constant downer huh? 71, ftw lol :P

chewey are you retarded? Robots can't get laid because he doesn't have Human organs.

Wow Mario, I wasn't aware that other sentient beings than humans populated the earth and used the Internet, way to be a ******* idiot though good job.

#55 and you need to read a book once in a while!

theRovingMage 0

Flash computer games! Make cookies for firemen/police. (Want to feel super sexy? Do this. They love the food and you get flirted with.) Go to free Christmas/Holiday events. Check your paper for ideas. Go to a museum or a gallery. Get books from a library. Find a hobby by picking up things that look sort of cool, then read them and if you like it, try it. Make Christmas presents. There's always things to do.

MexRomeo 0

you really put a lot of thought into this didn't u?

aliceharper 0

you could've used your day off to go out and get a life

Fortuitous 0

Yeah, I hear Home Depot sells them for $29.99- $19.99 around the holiday season.

Maybe this is telling you that you should take time off work to find these things that you don't have(life, friends, hobbies).

oh my gosh, GET A LIFE! Drama, attention seeker, enjoy while you can lol

you should get a pet. so you won't feel lonely.