By NoPrivacy - 26/04/2012 10:44 - United States

Today, my boss overheard me singing, "I need a shit, I need a shit" on my way to the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 169
You deserved it 34 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twifan1901 0

Comments

I usually sing "Sing along, sing along, sing along to this song." Over and over again. Maybe your boss would have joined and you guys could have become good friends.

theDeafAids 3

hahahaha you have a very appropriate picture for this fml!

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Sounds like you'd show great promise in today's record industry. Quit your job and become an award-winning musical sensation! To top it off, have your albums covered by Beiber and Skrillex.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

The pure essence of today's music industry. Don't hate, flatulate!

Do you think you have a voice with a pitch only dogs can hear or something? You should make friends with the girl who talked to herself on the way home. I think it's a match made in heaven.

rightside5 2

That's totally something I would do=P Singing about random "shit" is fun!

flashback.miss 28

"Sittin' on the toilet, sittin' on the toilet"~~~ Gotta flush...~~

You could have improvised on the spot. 'I need a shit, I need a shit, I need a shit to give about the world around me.' Any present day pop star can rake in millions with this shit.

SmittyJA24 26

You need a new song-loop playing in your head. Have you tried changing radio stations there at your work??