By alone_forever - 04/03/2009 21:03 - United States

Today, my best friend who I have been secretly in love with forever, was ranting about her ex-girlfriend. Then she said : "If only you were gay, we'd be perfect for each other." So I took the chance to tell her I was. She responded : "Well I am still not attracted to you though." FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 926
You deserved it 7 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bitch! Why would she even say that you two would be perfect for each other, if she wasn't prepared to back up her own comments?!

So you're that person who tells the less funny version of the same story.

Comments

mizled 0

oh the classic lesbian drama. i am all too familiar with this. haha. its good you came out tho. rock on sister!

What a bitch! Why would she even say that you two would be perfect for each other, if she wasn't prepared to back up her own comments?!

U deserve someone with better attitude. Stay friends, but not best ones. She might change her mind, but I hope then u'd be changed your already.

Why is she a crappy friend just because she is not in love with you, she can't change the way she feels about you any more than you can change the way you feel about females, love is her decision

dstryke- the op was in love with her friend, her friend said they'd be perfect together, then took it back when the OP came out to her. I think that's what 14 was talking about..

6-ummm...how is it the op's fault? not everyone comes out right away...

alex_vik 0

15 - Because her 'best friend' should know more about the OP. I'd go on a rant about gays, but my comment would get removed.

Oh man. I'm sorry to report that the lesbian drama only gets worse from this point. Sorry, babe. That sucks.

Katatonik 0

Hahaha. I bet she felt awkward as hell.

Either your best friend really meant it, or she's just saying that because she's scared to tell you she likes you too.