By OL2R - 17/04/2012 08:29 - United States - Somerville

Today, my best friend texted me saying she is determined to find out what skank her brother is sneaking around with. I've been secretly dating her brother for months; apparently I'm the skank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 094
You deserved it 39 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tali147 16

More than likely, if your friend knew it was you secretly dating her brother, she'd use a better word than "*****"

I don't see why she should care about who her brother is seeing.

Comments

twisted_cherub 14

OP- Not sure why she's so hostile toward her brother's girlfriend, but you really should tell her the truth. You may not be a *****, but you certainly haven't been a great friend.

There's that little extra edge of excitement to having a secret relationship with someone, I dated one of my little brother's female friend's and have to say the sneaking around was half the fun. To this day he isn't aware it happened. Imo if your enjoying the relationship, who care's... it's not like your friend's life is over if she finds out your dating her brother anyway... if she actually chuck's a major spaz over it, probably not a very good friend anyway.

#29, that had me laughing so hard! Nicely done.

Why were you "secretly" dating him? Why wouldn't you just tell her?

Why were/are you "secretly" dating him? Why wouldn't you just tell her?

Why would she care, it's not like her brother is reserved for her, someone has to do her brother. Better her friend than someone else I mean unless it's Megan fox

It's not like op is running to some secret orgy meeting place with her brother where they shoot up on meth

Nah she's a real *****. I wouldn't hit that with biebers wang!

The next FML will be yet another "Today, my best friend walked in on me having sex with her brother. I hadn't told her we were dating yet because I'm a cowardly twit. FML" I may be paraphrasing.

Nah, no paraphrasing. That was entirely accurate.

Your comments always make me laugh! Love how you're so straight forward with people; kinda reminds me of my mom o.O

That must suck! Tell her the truth and maybe she'll understand If not.... Well, let's just say you might want life insurance and a gun. I have a list of guns that are legal to own in Mass. I'll send it to you(just kidding about sending it to you)

umm news flash. YOU ARE SNEAKING AROUND you are a *****. youre dating your best friends brother behind her back. its wrong. Man up and tell her!