By Anonymous - 02/01/2014 09:50 - United States - Southerly North Slope Bo

Today, I tried proving to my best friend that I wasn't a lesbian by telling her I once liked her brother. She was mad because I never told her and now she's calling him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 089
You deserved it 6 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saraitkddh 47

a best friend is someone who is supposed to know if you are a lesbian or straight without having you proving it to her...

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Maybe the best friend is a lesbian and desperately wants OP to be one too!

#1 I think she is calling him because OP probably didn't ever tell him and because she's mad she wants to try and embarrass OP.

She's probably calling him to try to hook the two of them up.

Just come out the closet if you can't tell your best friend who can you tell

Why would you come out of the closet if you aren't even in there in the first place?

Even if she was a lesbian, coming out is incredibly hard when you don't know who's going to completely cut you out or out you to people who might do once things to you. No one has to come out to certain if they're not comfortable with the idea.

You don't have to prove anything OP. If she thinks that, then that is her fault. As long as you know it's not trye, that's all that matters.

Well it could be a good thing for you OP maybe he feels the sane way and it backfires on your friend for trying to embarrass you.

Maybe he had a crush on you too, think positive

olpally 32

She's just mad you're not a lesbian. She'll get over it once she stops acting like a crazy bitch.

saraitkddh 47

a best friend is someone who is supposed to know if you are a lesbian or straight without having you proving it to her...

Goblin182 26

A friend is someone who doesn't care if you are a lesbian or straight.

To me it sounds like she's been trying to hook you up with someone for sometime now. I don't really understand how this is an fml.