By random - 15/06/2011 14:23 - Canada

Today, I was approached by a police officer who instructed me to move because I was "threatening the elderly". I was sitting on a park bench in front of an old folks home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 472
You deserved it 3 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hidingmaster 2

Comments

Ugly? Not really. OP, you shouldn't have been testing the sights on your guns while blasting rap music.

Naw. He's a minority deemed dangerous by white people.

Grammar_Nazi101 0
Jake_2013 0

1 OP isn't ugly. She was also arrested for a knife she just bought. No one likes someone standing outside an elderly person,s home with a knife in their hand.

71 tell that to the elderly who were scared out of their mind.

67- contrary to your belief. I DO Like people with knives outside of old folks homes. the thought is slightly entertaining

85- women only produce breast milk when they're pregnant..... old women can't get pregnant...

-93 I thought it was possible for other people around the baby to lactate, not just the mother. this looks like a job for google!

87 well you might just be a serial killer if you feel comfortable by people with knifes.

flockz 19

maybe op shoudn't have been masterbating so loudly.

randiZ25 0

actually women can produce milk as long as they've given birth and continue to either, pump or breastfeed.. as long as they don't let themselves dry up they can produce milk until the day they die..

randiZ25 0
thrfunnyryguy 0
Veraymix 6

Time to put those binoculars away, OP.

That's so annoying. Grammar really shouldn't matter, we're on the Internet... it's not English class.

wus u strokin it were dey culd c? PROPS on dat ish naw i meen.. i did dat 1nd.. KEKEKEKEK

127 but some people don't make sense. Want an example? I got three digits for you 133 -Mr. Sassypants.

shit 133 wtf did you say??? and for the lactating females, i think there is a syndrom for that. its women that want so badly to have a child they start to think they actually have one and so they start lactating, no more period and so on and so forth.. but thats still a job for google.. ohh and btw, WTF 133. there is a huge difference between a few grammar mistakes and not writing english anymore... and yes i know i have some grammar mistakes but it is readable so its not too too bad...

hidingmaster 2

Harris get the shotgun, that little rascal ran away from their master's house

JokinglySerious 0
Zeek63 0

maybe op left out the fact that she had a bucket of grenades and a shotgun...

Zeek63 0

the question is is that even illegal?

What? Stalking old people? Nah, its only illegal to stalk young girls.

maybe op was wearing a grim reaper costume

Lmao, hilarious! That would really freak them out.

Zeek63 0
chickunkey 0

old people burning, old people burning!

Oh damn! I'm in the bathroom and I'm laughing at you guyses Jon Lajoie reference. I think my mother officially conformed I am a lunatic.

guns don't kill people nuh-uh, I kill people with guns *bang*.

if a guy messes with me I'll shoot him with my load. all over chest and neck and face and down his throat. cause I don't give a ****, like Mel Gibson. wait that just makes me sound racist... listen.

A7X_LoVeee 10

You like 'em old and defenseless huh? Smh.

Sitting on a park bench! Eyeing little grannies with sad intent. Ohhh Aqualung.

the older they are the more paranoid and ornery they are, and extremely racist

don't let the cop tell u what to do, you didnt have a gun or a knife right? if u didn't then he shouldn't be able to make u move

OP had a kitchen knife and was wearing that hockey mask Perdix mentioned... I would have told him to leave as well.

gamegeek42 6

even if they had a knife or a gun. a cop can not tell you to move.

um... wtf state do you live in? If you're sitting on a bench with a gun in IL, you will have a lot of guns in your face and will be going to jail.

I'm pretty sure in most states it's illegal to walk around with an unconcealed weapon..

iAmScrubs 19

Tell the cop that the old people were threatening you with their canes, cats and dentures

im sorry, I literally lmfao'd after I read that. props to you sir, props. (:

16 - I am sorry to hear your ass came off. You should see a doctor to reattach that for you. It may be a difficult life without it. On the plus side, at least you won't find yourself in OP's situation.

and you 0% right of him being a five year old. He got you really bad and just accept it. It was funny 8)

I only went there because you went 10 characters out of your way to specify "literally" ;)

iAmScrubs 19

103- I've been wondering for a while whether your name is Mr Sassy Pants or Mrs Assy Pants.

Mr Sassy Pants. I get that a lot. I'm just gonna start putting a dash and a signature to show that I am. -Mr.SassyPants