By Username - 28/02/2011 16:26

Today, my assistant manager was arguing with a customer. I interjected letting the customer know that "we want everything to be copacetic." After the customer left, I received a write up for using "big words." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 890
You deserved it 5 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thats like talking in an other language to us simple foke

Ha ha ha! Sounds like his vocabulary isn't as sophisticated as yours!

Comments

It sounds like your asst. manager needs to head back to grammar school. What a lame fool. YOU weren't the one arguing with the customers! Your manager might want to know that.

queenie2010 0

maybe the assistant manager felt that you embarrassed him/her with your "big word"

queenie2010 0

maybe the assistant manager felt that you embarrassed him/her with your "big word"

I suppose it's not a great idea to intervene when a superior is clearly that insecure.

I would probably go past the assistant manager, to the general manager...maybe get a second opinion on that bogus write up.

You really shouldn't be throwing around big words when working with costumers.. Costumers generally aren't that smart so they'll feel offended if you come off as an elitist. Dumb it down a little for the costumers as well as your assistant manager guy.

Igor_g5 0

A costumer is someone who makes costumes.

yeah! Those dang people that walk around in costumes are just so stupid. They won't comprehend anything that the average literate person says.

Dudes, I switched the 'u' and 'o', big deal.. With auto-correct errors these days, I should be excused for this mistake.

Costumers?! Sounds like a fun group to party with, depending on what they dress up like. But you are right, they're probably not good with big words.

I love how many grammar Nazi wankers this FML is attracting. it was so ******* obvious what he met yet three of you had to make the same SHIT comment. none of you actually made a comment or reply with any relevance whatsoever. go and die.

This quote is too funny: "go and die." just awesome! I needed the laugh, thanks!

OP, are you the manager and the other guy is your assistant, or is he your boss?

unless you are the manager(or something similar to what your assistant is), you should not have butt in to the argument... not your job...

You should have just let your manger handle it. This could have been prevented if you mind your own business.

mattitucklove01 0

sweet person I really think you should talk to your boss and see what the freak he has to say about the situation ! p.s always tell someone in a troubled case! no matter what it is, before you make any decision! always great to have a second opinion! before doing something that you might regret.