By Oily - 16/12/2011 09:08 - New Zealand

Today, my 7-year-old daughter came up to me in a noisy mall and said "boo-boo" pointing to her hand. Not paying enough attention, I kissed her hand to make her feel better. She grimaced and said "No dad, bird poo." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 218
You deserved it 14 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seximexi911 10

Dirty mouth? Clean it up!! Hahaha I'm sorry I'm laughing at your expense op. :)

Well that's a shitty situ........ No??? Oh ok then. If anyone needs me I'll be sitting in the "overused pun corner"

Comments

Ydi were you that distracted you couldn't glance? What if she had chopped a finger off or something?

Llama_Face89 33

Dude...pretty sure if her finger had been chopped off she wouldn't be calmly saying "boo boo". She'd be screaming in pain/terror.

I hate people like you, making mountains out of molehills for no reason

Ciiigarettes 0

because if her finger was chopped off I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be calm about it. if you chopped off your finger would you be all "boo-boo" or flipping the **** out. I'm guessing the second one.

awww your such a good dad, put the bird poo sucks

Way to exaggerate, 25. I'm sure she would have been screaming and crying in pain. Not to mention blood everywhere.

Boy, just when you think you've fulfilled your fatherly duties...BAM! Bird shit.

Heeeerroin 5

Why on her hand? I will never know

Normally you shouldn't take crap from people :D

Kind of curious how bird shit got on her hand inside of a mall????

pigscats 0

maybe it was an outdoor mallll :P

phantuhm 7

We have an indoor mall but birds get in when the automatic doors open, I have seen others with the same thing. I don't think it's that unusual, the ones at our mall fly around the ceiling and it's actually kind of a cool touch to the place

Have fun with your upcoming bacterial infection. Don't venture too far away from a toilet.

All you idiots saying "maybe you should pay more attention" clearly don't have little kids. Children that age talk incessantly, and as parents we just don't have time to hang on their every word.

They also exaggerate...my boyfriend's son used to cry and freak out if his hands got dirty.

sleepRX 16

56: Maybe your boyfriend's son was over exaggerating to get attention. The attention he got before you came into the picture.

Maybe I'm an oddball but, I've always listened to every word my 4 kids said! even the incessant chatter! They're grown now but, they'll tell you, I listened to every word & still do! It's not that hard and they're only children for a minute, then they're 32,30,22 & 19!