By baldygirl - 02/11/2009 20:04 - United States

Today, my 7 year old brother decided that it would be fun to cut off my hair. I woke from a long nap after working the late shift, to about 15 inches of my long blonde hair all over my bed and floor. I now have bloody bald spots and really choppy hair about 3 inches long. He got away with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 990
You deserved it 3 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch :[ Sorry girly ! Cut your parents' hair (if they're heavy sleepers like you, awesome. If not, NyQuil..), and blame it on your brother.. Bet he won't get away with it after that :]

noshitsherlock 0

Seriously, wouldn't you wake up when the bloody bald spots were created? That sucks though.. you should take away ALL his toys and give them to charity and shave the little shit's head down to the scalp and vandalize it with Sharpies.

Comments

erm.. she still has blonde hair, unless of course, her brother decided to give her some low lights while he was at it...

txgirl09 5

What's wrong with the parents to not punish him?!?!

I'm sorry, but at age seven, he totally knew what he was doing. That being said, I would've beat the shit out of him and if my parents really had a problem with it, whatever. I'd take their punishment knowing I made my little brother feel as much pain as he made me feel chopping all my hair off. What the **** is wrong with kids today? I noticed on Halloween that they're so much more manipulative than when I was that age.

It's. Just. *******. Hair. It's not your identity, femininity, personality, or value. Hell, it isn't even irreplaceable. Chill. And is anyone else highly irritated that she threw "blonde" in there, like that somehow makes the FML worse?

omfg i agree with you 100%. though it does suck that you lost your hair and some of your scalp, nobody ******* gives if you are blonde. just because your hair has less pigmentation doesn't make it any more valuable.

I am a girl, and I know it could take years to grow out again. I've gone from having 3" hair to +10" and back to a pixie cut again when my stylist made a huge mistake. I still stand by my original post. If you can't deal with something as ultimately insignificant as a different haircut for a few years, you have a long, stress-filled life ahead of you. With hair, wearing it with confidence is more important than the actual style. The OP could easily play it off by saying she followed an impulse and is excited with her new look. I'll bet we'd soon see another FML about her friends all ripping off her new look. And if you disagree w/ everything else, look at it this way. Without a sense of "hair adventure", OP's on her way to being one of those throwback women who wear the same hairstyle for 20 years because her identity is so wrapped up in it. And she's lucky that at least pixies are "in" right now.

Would you have been upset if she mentioned that her hair is black? So what if she enjoys that her hair is blonde? Perhaps it made it more upsetting for her because she put a lot of care into her hair. No, your hair doesn't define you as a person, but it is a big part of your appearance. Hair quality is a major indicator of health, which is why hair is factored so heavily in most people's determining of attractiveness. Wanting to be attractive doesn't make you a horrible person, it's just part of human nature. It's completely her choice the way that she chooses to groom herself and present herself to the world. If she wants to have long blonde hair, what's it to you? Her brother took away that choice from her. Perhaps not forever, but for several years. Fifteen inches is over two years' worth of growth. At any rate, natural blondes do exist, you know. I've known my share, and a few of them were from Texas. It is a bit uncommon to see naturally, perhaps you might say it's a unique or unusual trait in a person. What's wrong with a person enjoying a unique or unusual trait about themselves?

This sight is not only entertaining, but has morals. I'm going to lock my doors after this.

change_we_need_fml 0

ugh what a little brat! I'm so sorry. kick him.

sportsnut 0

FAKE FAKE FAKE. If he got you to bleed, there is no way that you didn't wake up... especially because he cut you more than once

Joeboy777 0

lol that lil piece of shit.. HE WILL GO TO HELL!!!.... lol ahahh

HEYbitch_fml 0

Cool that you could sleep through someone hacking at your scalp until it bled...