The results are in

By PuzzleMommieCubed - 04/03/2021 21:30

Today, I went to get Covid test because I had chest pain and shortness of breath. Turns out, I just have depression and anxiety. FML
I agree, your life sucks 869
You deserved it 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doctors routinely fail to diagnose women's valid medical conditions and complaints, and instead attribute all issues to emotional/mental issues. I'd get a second opinion on the shortness of breath.

Glad that you are looking out for your health. Take things day at a time <3

Comments

Doctors routinely fail to diagnose women's valid medical conditions and complaints, and instead attribute all issues to emotional/mental issues. I'd get a second opinion on the shortness of breath.

rotflqtms_ 21

The covid swabs can sometimes produce false negatives. Someone could test negative and really have covid.

MannyWasHere 12

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Covid is untreatable at the moment, but depression is.

Glad that you are looking out for your health. Take things day at a time <3

madlime 3

I had chest pain and shortness of breath for over a year. The chest pain started and would last a couple hours but then got to a point where it would last 8 or more hours. This isn’t anxiety. I had a severely infects that gallbladder that was doing damage to my body and mental health for over a year that doctors just said was anxiety. Like SEVERAL doctors even when I told them it last for 8+ hours they said it was anxiety. So I’d get a second opinion or even a 3rd or 4th because like the top comment said they tend to misdiagnose women and chalk it up to emotions or weight!

at least you don't have covid? silver lining?

peterblack67 9

Are you actually complaining that you don't have covid?? Really???

No.. I’m not? Where the hell did that even come from 🤣 gtfo