By Ugh - 27/02/2013 21:42 - United Kingdom

Today, my 20-year-old daughter staggered into my room at two in the morning, drunker than I ever thought a person could be, screaming for me to make pancakes for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 491
You deserved it 7 733

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MolesterStallone 13

I bet that just scared the crêpe out of you, didn't it?

Comments

Megan98 18

Now I know why ihop is open 24 hours...lol.

reminds you of the good ol' days, doesn't it OP? sigh*

MAA213131 1

Be happy it wasn't my bedroom i would've made her "pancakes"

*yawn* There's always that one guy that posts the same "I'd have sex with her!" comment. 1. No you wouldn't 2. If someone DID manage to pork a young girl who was drunk out of her mind, they might just be sent to jail. They definitely wouldn't have anything to brag about.

You mean you would have gone from flap to jack and buttered her stack?

put her on the griddle let her sizzle and split her down the middle? If she's never had a floppong would you pop her cherry topping? I have so many questions.

ViviMage 38

You can get drunker. You'd be dead or unconscious, but....

I agree. You always need pancakes so she is justified.

Tell her, "You ain't got no pancake mix!"

Backhand her unconscious and let her sleep it off in the kitchen. S'what I did to one of my friends one night, and he's still ignorant about it.

We'd be too chill to scream. We also don't slur and weed and alcohol both have a distinctive smell.