By Ugh - 27/02/2013 21:42 - United Kingdom

Today, my 20-year-old daughter staggered into my room at two in the morning, drunker than I ever thought a person could be, screaming for me to make pancakes for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 491
You deserved it 7 733

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MolesterStallone 13

I bet that just scared the crêpe out of you, didn't it?

Comments

PhishloverA 14

So did you save some for us here on FML?

The person who posted this FML lives in Britain, where the legal drinking age is 18, you moron. How many people have already pointed that out? Quite a few.

And yet despite having such a busy life, you keep coming back here to reply. How about spending that time reading a few comments first, or investing in a pair of eyes, so next time you'll see the location printed on the FML.

Hahah I'm loving this one :D I'm having a mental picture of this - hilarious!!!

dr_snow_bear 29

Great job raising your skan...daughter. I meant daughter.

I take it you've never heard of people doing stupid shit when they're drunk, huh?

At least she didn't puke all over your room.

A little advice for you: when trying to sound laid-back, calm, and totally unaffected by someone's comments to you, using passive-aggressive smiley faces and saying "love you" is just going to make it even more obvious that you really have no actual come-back and that you're desperate to get a "victory". I guess I can't expect a kid - which you blatantly are, despite your bullshit profile - to be mature, so I'll do the mature thing for you and walk away. P.S. Pay attention in English class, for ****'s sake. If you need that in your native tongue: "LOL U DUM IM DUN HERE LOL KK ;)"

um, isn't 21 the drinking age? I hope u made her the pancakes any way.

squideth 18

Yeah, in the US. The rest of the world usually has a drinking age of around 18 or so.

OP lives in the UK - it's 18 over here.