By Benji - 22/01/2009 12:06 - France

Today, my 19 year old girlfriend dumped me because she thinks I'm immature. I'm 30. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 525
You deserved it 65 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think I know who this is.... the girlI'mm into has a sisterwho'ss 19 who broke up with her 30 year oldbff for a 25 year old...

Comments

ohboyscott 0

#31, why don't you have a seat right over there

ohgeeze 0

i bet that who ever posted this expected to have all the comments be like "SHE is so immature" but instead everyone is saying that she is right, he IS IMMATURE! haha but ya that's really gross

Mamu1977 0

Date older women. I'll bet that she called you immature for one reason: You didn't try to drag her lazy ass in front of a judge or priest. If you'd married her within weeks of meeting her, she wouldn't have dumped you. I was in the opposite situation, dating a 23 year old when I was 18. Turned out that she wanted to get married so that she wouldn't have to work. I doubt that your situation isn't too different.

just because you're ELEVEN years older than her doesn't mean you're any more mature. in fact, it's probably the opposite - i'd say you're dating her BECAUSE you feel like you can be immature around her because she's so much younger. well, newsflash: a 30 year old guy dating a 19 year old is creepy and disgusting, so you need to get over yourself, grow up, and maybe find a girlfriend your own age...if you can.

likereally09 0

YOU DESERVED THAT!!! what a creep!

there is something seriously wrong with you if you're 30 dating a 19 year old you are immature and you are creepy grow up

19 year old girls who date 30 year old men are immature. 30 year old men who date 19 year old girls are immature. No win.