By Anonymous - 02/11/2011 20:18 - United States

Today, my 12 year-old daughter asked me where her scrotum is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 718
You deserved it 5 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i think it's time to give her the talk...

Mister_Triangle 21

"I already put it under the pillow for you, so that the Scrotum Fairy will visit and give you $10 if you never speak of this again"

Comments

GOTxMILK 5

Well it looks like its time to come clean.your daughter knows she was really a he.

boner_till_icoll 0
boner_till_icoll 0

i got a question too .. How did ur daughter knew such BIG WORDS ....

Wow. I see a future of flipping burgers for her.

So at 12 years old you were an expert on sex and human anatomy and didn't need to ask any questions about life? Impressive.

puppytaco64 8

At my school we had the "talk" in 5th grade

Barrientos432 5

Tell her to google it. On second thought, that is a bad idea.

chloeeXD 0

Tell her to google it... Then click images 0.0

peepeeparee 0

I know this is over kill because lots of people have already said it, but I'm reiterating the fact that you're an idiot if you're going to rely on some public school teacher to teach YOUR child about the birds and the bees. That's just pure lazy parenting.

sch092797 7

My parent's never had "the talk" with me, I learned it from school, so are you saying my parents are lazy even though my dad always worked his butt off because he was trying to support his family????

Same here - I had "the talk" in elementary and jr. high school, and my parents certainly weren't lazy.

Stottsy 0

I agree if ur parents arent willing to teach u then their parenting skills are skewed

I didn't know what an erection was until I was in high school