By Anonymous - 06/01/2010 21:15 - United Kingdom

Today, it was snowing. I slipped on the ice and fell in the middle of the road, dislocating my left shoulder and knee. As I was screaming in pain and trying to stand up, two boys on the pavement threw snowballs at me while everyone in the cars just drove around me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 204
You deserved it 2 801

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i believe it, ppl are so inconsiderate, just like the ones who are calling fake right now you are probably the same ones who would not help a person in need and u know it if u see someone who needs help, be a HUMAN and HELP THEM. fuken retards.

iambatman123 0

As soon as your shoulder gets better kick the shit out of them :)

Comments

hunterhummell 0

beat them to death and move on

I find this hard to believe. One time I was roller blading on the sidewalk, fell, and lay on the sidewalk for a few seconds before getting up (I wasn't hurt, but my butt was sore) and I wasn't making any noise or screaming in pain. Two or three people stopped their cars, got out, and asked me if I was alright or needed help. And I wasn't even on the road for them to see me, I was on the sidewalk. Then again, I live in Canada. People are generally more considerate here. But still, I find it hard to believe that if the op was screaming in pain that they would be ignored. Even kids know screaming means something is wrong.

My other comment: http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/7183146#c_4801368 It's very possible. When I busted my ankle, everyone in my group just left me. The thought I just twisted my ankle and I'd be fine in a bit. I had to sit there for ten-twenty minutes before someone came back to see if I was okay. And I live in an area where many people are all about service and helping others. It's just that their point of view was obviously different than mine. So, where the OP is, people are likely not as considerate. And kids (especially these days), or teenagers, aren't very considerate of others, and find others' pain to be amusing. And those driving have somewhere to be, and probably think if the person needs help, that someone else will do it. And thus it keeps going.

altaira_fml 0

It's very possible. I had a road accident last month, and actually begged passing motorists to help me. No-one stopped, despite staring at me. I had to crawl out of the road and phone someone for help.

cel123456789 0

#36 what does that have to do with anything?!

you'd think someone would help BAHAHA but I guess instead people would rather throw snowballs!!

Haha, looks like London, actually (a ridiculously 'mean' city).

Call the boys' parents, unless they are also uncaring bitches.

That must have been some fall. I'm an athletic therapist and I know how shoulder and knee dislocations occur. I'd like to know how you managed to fall in such a way that you would injure both at once. Fake.

My other comment: http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/7183146#c_4801368 This happened to me, just by twisting my ankle. Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

monnanon 13

I fell and broke my arm and my ankle at the same time, on different sides of my body. shit can happen. She probably dislocated her knee by twisting her leg on the ice at the start of the fall and dislocated her shoulder on impact.

Newbie21 1

wow some people in society today just baffle me