By snarly1 - 03/01/2012 08:14 - United States

Today, it was our one year anniversary. After a surprise re-creation of our first date, we went home, in the mood for love. The food poisoning from the restaurant had a different idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 844
You deserved it 2 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just give up, they're going to thumb you down no matter what you do. OP, better luck next year.

Comments

It's literally impossible to catch food poisoning that quick. 4 hours it takes at least. So you probably got it elsewhere :(

indeed FML I mean it takes over 12 hours to get food poisoning

Depends on the type of bacteria that caused the food poisoning. Also, it's possible that they woke up the next day very horny, but unable to have sex because of the poisoning.

You can get it it thirty minutes or three hours. I was told by a health inspector you can get it anytime afterward, up to seventy two days after being infected by it.

ImSoEffedUp 10

I doubt you'll wanna re-create this anniversary next year.....

robynnobyn09 8

Food poisoning takes 24-48 hours to begin, depending on the toxins in the food. It will never be less than 24 hours.

drller331 4

You do know food poisoning doesn't set in that quickly right

That literally just happened to me!! My boyfriend and I had our three year anniversary on new years eve and it was magical... Up until I was puking my brains out from our dinner at a fancy restaurant. I'm sorry that happened to you too!

Food poisoning doesn't set in that quickly. It was a previous meal you both are

Food poisoning takes roughly three days to set in... Sorry your evening was ruined either way!

The weird part of this is that food poisoning takes like 24 hours to set in so it wouldn't have been the restaurant you went to that particular night.

on the contrary, actually. it typically isn't supposed to, but it can hit you much, much sooner! I had had bad chicken for lunch, & I was puking by the end of the night.

Symptoms can occur as early as 2 hours after consuming contaminated food.

jewknowit710 2

When I worked there gloves were required and even had different gloves if you were handling chicken or beef, even had different utensils for each. And hats were to be worn and even beard nets for facial hair... Your McDs sucks!