By CWoah - 14/09/2009 15:17 - Canada

Today, it was my court date for a car accident I was involved in back in July. I had spent months preparing a case to prove my innocence. I was scheduled to appear at 10:00 this morning. I woke up at 10:15AM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 033
You deserved it 69 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the "months" you spent totaled no more than *two* months.

YDI for not setting your alarm, or for sleeping through it.

Comments

It is possible that the OP did set an alarm and just turned it off in his sleep. But the case obviously wasn't important enough that he did actually wake up when the alarm did go off. YDI.

your fault. what happened to your alarm clock? well, if push comes to shove, maybe try blaming it on traffic? or there was an accident on the road somewhere?

YDI. There's really no excuse for oversleeping (unless you're sick). I always set an extra alarm with my phone and put it on the opposite end of my bedroom when I have exam that day. I'd even ask a friend to call me if I have to go to court!

This sucks big time and I'm really sorry for you but you totally deserved this. It's called alarm clock, you know. And if it is THIS important, set at least 3 alarm clocks, put them on different places in the room you sleep in and set them to ring each 2-3 minutes after the other. I'd like to see anyone sleep over after that. :)

It tickles me the way everyone keeps making the same, monotonous point of view every time! Does everyone have to be so repetative?

Jincos 0

The fact of the matter why we are acting with such nice redundance is because we aren't idiots. Why are you being so repetitive?

that's what i was thinking #50! that's an AMAZING clock!

Bullshet 0

your innocent when you dream, when you dream...... Tom Waits

#50, #61: I have one of the same or similar. It sets the clock itself, not the alarm. It's a mix of short-term and long-term battery backup.