By CWoah - 14/09/2009 15:17 - Canada

Today, it was my court date for a car accident I was involved in back in July. I had spent months preparing a case to prove my innocence. I was scheduled to appear at 10:00 this morning. I woke up at 10:15AM. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 033
You deserved it 69 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the "months" you spent totaled no more than *two* months.

YDI for not setting your alarm, or for sleeping through it.

Comments

Maybe he wanted to gather as much evidence as possible so there'd be a near 100% chance he'd win his case? Idk. I'm just someone who posted an FML about having his cat murdered and hung on a ceiling fan and a gang of trolls yelled at me because they didn't believe my unfortunate tragedy D: That's meh :D

Jincos 0

Awe, your mommy didn't come help you out of bed, sweetie. It's ok, they came out with a new invention, it's an alarm clock! Http.//www.eBay.com and get yours today!

In my best Seinfeld-esque... Seperate Nob!!!! Why Seperate Nob?

They invented alarm clocks for a reason, dumbass

Dude... you woke up fifteen minutes late. What kind of an FML is this?

how can a person still be asleep at 10 in the morning?? you deserve it for being a ******* lazy ****. grow up.

Usually someone sleeps till that late because a) They have a hangover or b) they were really busy the night before and couldn't get to bed until late. In this case... it's probably b because the OP probably isn't stupid enough to get drunk the night before he has a court-case.... so don't think the OP is lazy. Don't cut to conclusions.

some people work 2nd or 3rd shift. or some people are kept up late with crying kids.

I hardly ever wake up before 10... ? So people go to bed later and wake up later. Deal with it.

your alarm clock magically knows when you need to wake up ? jealous.

Oh good god I love assumptions. Some people sleep through their alarms by accident, sometimes the power can go out and the clock stops working (we don't all have battery powered ones.) Don't give me that "NOBODY SLEEPS UNTIL TEN OCLOCK UNLESS THEY WERE GETTING CRUNK THE NIGHT BEFORE" shit, you aren't everyone. My optimum amount of sleep-time for my body is like fifteen hours, which just isn't feasible...

No worries, just say you were involved in a car accident, and hence was late.

I am sorry, but YDI for drinking Mexican beer and having a hangover and oversleeping past 10am.