By Anonymous - 26/07/2009 13:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, it was my boyfriend's birthday and I saw he was logged in on ooVoo. He sent me a request to video chat so I decided to take off all of my clothes to surprise him. Little did I know, his entire family was at his house and at the computer because he, "wanted to show them what a great girlfriend I am." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 157
You deserved it 75 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you showed them just how great of a girlfriend you were. Mission accomplished it seems to me.

MusicMan7187 3

lol YDI for not waiting to see who's at his computer before the clothes come off

Comments

You did show that you're a great girlfriend! ;)

It's his birthday, any male would like to see their girlfriend naked at anytime, on your birthday you normally get things you want (or people try to give them to you), they have likely had sex with each other. And, really, I think the only way you could do something sexual with your boyfriend that points to a lack of dignity is if you do something that he wants and you don't. She did this without him telling her to or even that he wanted to see her naked, so she has dignity, just not inteligence.

@67 A ho? It's her ******* boyfriend, if they've been together a decent amount of time she wouldn't be a ho to have sex with him. She deserves it for not being cautious.

Wow, Your boyfriend must have gotten a serious boner. It's kinda a YDI, but not so much. Lol.

Aww..i feel really bad for you :( And how can you people say shes a ho and a ****.. i mean its her boy friend... its not like its some random stranger..

Hahaha you are a great girlfriend and now his whole family knows!! :D