By Anonymous - 26/07/2009 13:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, it was my boyfriend's birthday and I saw he was logged in on ooVoo. He sent me a request to video chat so I decided to take off all of my clothes to surprise him. Little did I know, his entire family was at his house and at the computer because he, "wanted to show them what a great girlfriend I am." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 157
You deserved it 75 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you showed them just how great of a girlfriend you were. Mission accomplished it seems to me.

MusicMan7187 3

lol YDI for not waiting to see who's at his computer before the clothes come off

Comments

mylifeisfedddddd 0

camera on, then close off even **** does it like that

This post made me lol in real life. Oh well, OP: this'll be one of those things you'll laugh about in years to come!

FYL absolutely, he should have given you a head's up that he was planning to show you off to the family. I mean, okay, you could have not taken your clothes off, but if I wasn't warned that the video chat was about to include a bunch of people tho weren't my significant other, I'd assume it was just them too. This is an unfortunate incident, and only partly your fault, and even then, only by circumstance.

Heh. Heck, if you're cute/hot the guys in the family will give him a thumbs up/clap on the back later. :)

caticaticati 3

I got introduced to my boyfriend's parents via webcam and he only lived a half hour away. We just happened to be on webcam and his parents came in. That's how I've met most of his relatives until I end up at one of their family get togethers. I don't see why it's that weird. Maybe his grandparents or aunts/uncles were there and don't visit often and that was the easiest way for them to "meet" her.

Epic fail! I do feel for you tho, he really shoulda said he had his whole family there. Lol, you'll know for future to be more careful!!

idk why everyone is saying "you deserve it" it's not your fault you didn't know, but then again you should have waited to take the clothes off haha

You could have done a strip tease. That seems more attractive than just being naked.

exactly what i was gonna say. that way, the whole problem would've been solved.