By Monkeyless - 02/05/2012 03:59 - United States - Providence

Today, it was confirmed that the "no pet rule" in my apartment complex is so strict that I'm not even allowed to have sea monkeys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 344
You deserved it 2 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow... what the hell could a bunch of shrimp possibly do?

Comments

Wow... what the hell could a bunch of shrimp possibly do?

Michael_92 20

Unspeakable acts against humanity.

CadillacPimpen 6

There harmless untill you add the seamen...

JocelynKaulitz 28
hellbilly205 17

Seems like a fishy situation, you shoudn't try and monkey around with the rules you sea they're for your good.

who new monkeys could even swim i mean, weird

71 - You've been on sea monkeys trails since you were 12? That's impressive.

Osito2011 9
Michael_92 20

You know global warming, yea it is all them.

71, you got "their" right once, how can you f$&k up the other three times?? Honestly, kids don't listen in school these days...

tjv3 10

Well they say "Incest is best , ask your sister she'll do the rest" Wasn't it creepy you sucking on his neck??

tjv3 10

Dang it wrong fml stupid iPhone

Girreth 7

Well shit, you'll probably have to find another complex. I can't imagine living without sea monkeys.

@71 we're taking over the world and there's nothing you can do!

Has nobody seen what happened to Phineas and Ferb's sea monkeys?

mandadarling 10

Sea monkeys are TECHNICALLY pets.... But that's bogus of them to rag about it.

Though they aren't TECHNICALLY pets, Furbies can also make good companions.... Or they can give you nightmares.

BossFML1996 1

Don't listen! Bring you're pet anyway.

Most places won't allow an aquarium of any sort because the danger of it possibly breaking and causing water damage. Although, the chance of that happening is quite slim. You would think they would allow it what with it being such a small bowl. Most sea monkeys I've seen have lived in particularly small habitats, so they must just be pricks...

MichellinMan 20

I didn't even know sea monkeys exist.

@110 You must've had a sad childhood :(

Get fish and sea monkeys and keep it a secret!!

Managers never walk into apartments randomly anyway

I used to live with a crazy chick in an apartment that didn't allow pets. Even though she had 2 cats, 8 mice, a hamster, and many fish. Needless to say, she's single. Lol.

RaquelW 7

who cares if she's single? she has animal friends!

MerrikBarbarian 9

Cats are better companions then men anyways.

simpleman124 1

That's the man for ya always keeping down the instant pet

Who the **** keeps a seamonkey as a pet?

Hey, watch it. Sea monkeys are very cool.

Michael_92 20

I had them as a kid ages ago. I thought they were badass back then thank you very much.

Sea monkeys are bad ass. I loved watching them grow :)

76- I am in love with your icon. :) Rat reminds me of my father though. Lol

DontClickOnMe 28

Oh no! Patrick will be devastated if he can't keep his pet rock. :(

8-Pet rocks are the best! They're just so gneiss. Sorry, I had to make that joke, granite, it's not a very good joke. Seriously though, pet rocks were a genius, multimillion dollar idea.

They were also invented in my hometown lol. You're welcome stalkers. ;P

I have 5. 5 that I have found left on my pouch

You could be a smartass and get an animal, then tell your landlord you never pet it, therefore following the "no pet" rule. Otherwise, just don't sweat the petty stuff, and wait until you get your own house to acquire an animal companion.

Well that ruins my plans for today...