By Anonymous - 18/12/2010 05:21 - United States

Today, it's my sixteenth birthday. The only gift I got was from myself: a positive pregnancy test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 685
You deserved it 91 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kids do the darndest things. is protection a dirty word or something now a days? just be lucky you did not get AIDS. might want to get tested for that also though.

Comments

kiakia0131 23

Just because a girl has sex/gets pregnant does not automatically make her a ****. Why is it that a guy is a champ/hero when he has sex (even when he sleeps around), and a girl has sex (one night stand or with her boyfriend) she is called a ****?

Your a f*cking douche. DO NOT ABORT! it's disgusting when people abort. Unless it was a rape. And even then you shouldn't wait more then like 5 weeks. Then it's killing a baby because at 5 weeks it has a heartbeat

16-yea- olds should not be having sex if they can't deal with the potential consequences.

afallingstar 22

lovely gift indeed...where's the daddy or do you even know? ydi if you dont...

Well you deserve it. You're too young to have sex anyway. But i recommend you abort it, otherwise say hello to the new miserable rest of your life :)

I agree with 99. she obviously was suprised at the fact she was pregnant. it's also likely the birth control failed. but yes FYL :(

I hope that she gets rid of it and learns a lesson with this situation. She (and all of you other cum-dumpsters defending her) need to keep your goddamned legs closed. I'm sick of all of you little girls getting knocked up and putting the burden on hardworking taxpayers when your sorry asses end up on welfare and the such. Here's a thought, go enjoy your life being a KID....NOT having a ******* kid you moron(s). & no, your MOM is probably the best mom for your son, because I'd bet anything you never left home and mommy cares for your little mistake.

You're an idiot then. Congrats on ruining your life.

I hate to break it to ya, but someone else gave you that present.