By Anonymous - 18/12/2010 05:21 - United States

Today, it's my sixteenth birthday. The only gift I got was from myself: a positive pregnancy test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 685
You deserved it 91 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kids do the darndest things. is protection a dirty word or something now a days? just be lucky you did not get AIDS. might want to get tested for that also though.

Comments

oh btw. Coincedence I had an abortion ON My 16th birth day!!

bh0p 0

MURDER!!!! D: "Hello 911 I'd like to report a murder!.....uh-huh yes, wait what do you mean it isn't human yet?...well yes I know, but......whatever!" I'll get you yet 55!

and is this something you should be happy about?

Ur life doesn't suck at all. Ur 16, get an abortion, their free in canada for a reason. Even if ur in the states just pay for one and be smarter next time. Happens to a lot of girls, maybe not so young but having sex at 16 does not mean ur a ****, bitch or *****...lots of 16 yo r sexually active.

hanniegirl 0

abortion IS murder. why would you support that?!

spanelli 16

Pendatik, your comments always make me smile.

bh0p 0

Everyone saying "OMG don't call her a ****, and it's okay to be preggy." please settle, 1st no one knows if that was her 1st bf or even a bf at all. I have some friends who got pregnant around 13-16 years old some became great mothers, others became bitches who don't need children, and others were just not ready. Bottom line while you are all defending early pregnancies, how the hell would you feel if your 13-16 year old daughter told you she was pregnant? You should accept I'm sure, but not right off the bat. And all the helpful precautions she could have had, A condom+birthcontrol+pulling out=99% safer...or my god I might be crazy for this stick to foreplay and kissing for 150% safer chance of no preganacy! Woooooowie!

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody here is defending teen pregnancy. The only thing I and others want to point out is that being pregnant =/= being a ****. And that there is no need to be rude if you you even don't know OP's personal situation. Some people don't get that. But nowhere did anybody say: 'Don't call her a ****, teen pregnancies are fantastic!' (pss, foreplay can get you pregnant too! If you're going down on a guy, get sperm in your mouth, give him a Frech kiss and let him go down on you...aha! That was the coolest answer I ever read as response to a stupid 'does tasting sperm can make me pregnant?' teen question.)

pottymouthpanda 0

they said pulling out dont work? because the sperm can still like get out even if they didnt cum yet my child development teacher said it lol jw

adidas125 0

Oh, I probably should have included all this. It was my first time having sex, a condom was used, AND I was on birth control. Things happen. You don't know her story. Same thing couldve happend to her. Who are you to judge. Quit calling her a **** just bc she's pregnant. You're just mad she's gettin some & you're not. OP, nothing is wrong with you. Very few people actually wait until marriage or even 18 for that matter to have sex. Now all you can do is make the best out of a hard situation.

tweetbaby14 18

people that use the "you're just mad because I'm gettin some", even for other people, are usually ******; just saying.

tweetbaby14 18

unfortunately, I don't care what you think. your mission to troll has been failed.

tweetbaby14 18

that's good for you. what you have to say about my intelligence, since you don't know me and are no one that I would care about, doesn't phase me. nice try. 

FFML_314 11

Stupid is an understatement for this girl.

Just cause most people don't wait until marriage ( nor do they wait until they are of legal age) to have sex, doesn't make it right. Things happen, but she could have avoided it if she kept her legs closed. **** or not, protection or no protection, boyfriend or random dude she thought was cool, she was irresponsible.

xstolix 1

Hahaha tweety your just mad because I'M getn some lol start young its the best way to learn op I stamp my approval never mind the dicks on here just take care of it and be cautious next time

Birth Control can only control births when they're used right. I'm willing to bet you were using both your condom and your birth control wrong. When used together, their prevention exceeds 99%. Which is why I'm waiting till I'm in college to have sex with my own boyfriend, as the insurance plan I need going into a dorm will cover most, if not all of the costs. Also I don't need to tell my dad who is incredibly stubborn on the topic.

logcabin69 0

yeah and like you have room to be talking. your picture has easy **** written all over it..... just saying

themusickid17 7

why are you saying shit like that, your what... 13? this girl is not trying to insult you, so why are you insulting her, your just stupid.

ok so you have made a mistake but where are your parents and why are they not supporting you? happy birthday sweetie and try to look on the positive side having a baby doesn't ruin your life it just changed it a little for a while n somethings might go on hold for a whle that's all

"having a baby doesn't ruin your life it just changed it a little for a while" Changes it a LITTLE? For a WHILE? You don't have kids, do you?? I'm not a parent, but many of my friends are, and every parent I know - even those whose kids are grown up - say that once you have kids, your life will NEVER BE THE SAME. And that your life changes DRASTICALLY. Not a "little". Not just for "a while". Wow.

kandismichelle 0

Um, even for me and my husband, and we was mature adults and was married when we had kids, it changed way more than a little. And it is forever changed. Kids and even adults that are not mature, should not have kids. my sister had a baby when she was 16 and it was by no means fun, and she did not get to have a normal teenage life after that. having sex and having babies is not a game. Both should be takin seriously.

kandismichelle 0

sorry, were mature, not was mature. and I'm sure there are other mistakes, so please don't be too harsh :))

Hahaha!!!WTF? Changes a little, huh? Yeah, all those diaper changes, body image issues, late night feedings, money struggles, eternal exhaustion; that's only slightly out of the norm. Plus, once they can feed themselves you can really just leave them alone. So I guess 8 months is just a little while. WHAT A ******* MORON!!!!! You are either not a parent or not an active one.

happy birthday to you, today's my 14th birthday but I'm not pregnant :S

your life is gonna Change, you can get an abortion but then you would go to hell and would have to deal with the depression. Have fun! ****