By Anonymous - 18/12/2010 05:21 - United States

Today, it's my sixteenth birthday. The only gift I got was from myself: a positive pregnancy test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 685
You deserved it 91 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kids do the darndest things. is protection a dirty word or something now a days? just be lucky you did not get AIDS. might want to get tested for that also though.

Comments

jennayyydoll 0

YDI, shouldn't be having unprotected sex at 15 or sex period. ****.

iamironwarrior 0

babies having babies! welcome to the rest of your life ;)

hcovballer247 0

Congratulations! You can now be on 16 and Pregnant.

karilys 0

do NOT abort!! thts killing a life! if i were u i would have the baby... its a very hard decision but think about it well.. if u abort ur gonna be thinking ur whole life "i killed my baby" do you want tht?? and anyways im 14 and i have a bf who's 16, we've been together for a LOOOOONG time and i asure u im still a front and backdoor virgin, soo i dont get wat's the issue with having sex with some random guy... think about the consequences... u have them right there in ur face and i bet u didnt even think bout wat would happen if u had sex unprotected or if the condom brakes wth were u gonna do.. but now is a good time to LEARN how to think things 10x more than b4.

You're 14, so how could you be with your boyfriend for a looooooong time if you're 14? What's a long time for you? A month? To me, 10 years is a long time, 5 if you're being conservative. Did you start dating him when you were 9 and he was 11? Don't start preaching your anti-abortion views here. It's the best way to get the mods to turn commenting off. I'm pretty sure I hear a couple of mods trolling around here, so shut it, little girl.

karilys 0

ive been with him since i was 11 bitch. but since u cant find a girl who stays with u tht long then i bet u have to piss off everybody. why dont u shut it . life is amazing. get one. thank u.

You're 14 and haven business calling anyone a "bitch" or telling anyone to get a life. At 14 your "life" should be school, kiddo. Not to mention a 13 year old boy going out with an 11 year old girl is creepy by me. As for me, I woke up this morning next to my WIFE of 8 years, and my daughter (see my profile pic) then wished me good morning and gave me a kiss. Feel stupid for your assinine assumptions yet? You should, because when you go on a juvenile little rampage like that, you certainly look foolish. The good news is that I have another quote for my Hall of Fame! Thanks!

karilys 0

well.. is ur wife blind, blonde or anything like tht? i bet she is. if u dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything. and its not creepy i bet u raped little girls when u were 13.. who knows? mayb u raped ur daughter already. too bad.

Sinkhole 26

It's a very good thing you're still a virgin, karilys. Please keep it that way, we don't want people like you reproducing.

Sinkhole, we were all thinking it; thanks for articulating that so well. I wish I had X-ray vision so I could see under that "This comment has been moderated" tag to see what her latest "comeback" was - probably about how my wife was stupid or blind or some such nonsense. Kids...

Sinkhole 26

It was even more idiotic than that, Doc. I think I lost a couple of neurons just from reading that comment, be thankful that you don't have X-ray vision!

Dammit! Comments were moderated before I could even read how stupid they were!! I miss everything. P.S. children- preaching about something you have never has to make a decision about not only makes you look stupid but also justifies the adults here who call you immature, idiotic, vapid, ignorant, etc.

Saying others look stupid with a typo in your comment also makes you look stupid.

I'm fourteen as well, and my boyfriend and I have been together for two years. For high-school students that's a pretty long time. Even for adults, that's not short.

1121osu2110 0

you should have kept ur legs closed....

Early abortion is like having a period, not even close to killing a "baby". There's no baby there yet, its so small u can hardly see it. And when ur actually ready for a baby ul be happy u made the decision when u were just 16 to not have one yet.

wow, you sound like you're trying to convince yourself

kandismichelle 0

actually, an unborn fetus has a heartbeat at about 5 weeks after conception. which, in fact, makes it a baby. abortion is killing a person. if she didn't want to take responsibility then she shouldn't have had sex. sex is for adults, that are responsible enough to take care of a child.

"Convinced" myself already. Although us canadians get free health care so when faced with a surprise its easier to deal with. 5 weeks a fetus almost can't even be seen. Some people over rate these things...depends on ur personal beliefs what ur opinion is.

icanhazlawlz 0

wow, um. usually i dont say things like this, but maybe if you didnt go whoring around this wouldnt have happened. now youve ruined your life and your possible childs life.

lala08 0

That was my 18th birthday present. Lets hope the your family takes it as good as half of mine did.

stfu. i bet half of you lost your virginity before you were 16. you were lucky and she wasn't.. though i guess once the baby's born and everything will be fine, she'll feel lucky as well.

That's a hell of an assumption. You have no way of knowing everything will be fine once the baby is born and neither does anyone else. Statistically, things are very often not fine if you're a teen mother (assuming she has the baby).

Yup, I'm sure once the baby is born (if she decides to keep it...since it is still a CHOICE in the US), everything will be all hunky dory, and this child and her baby can go skipping through the daisies because life will be so very, very good and wonderful. A) This girl got pregnant at 15. What are the chances that Daddy will stick around? B) What are the chances Mommy will finish high school? C) What are the chances that Baby will go on to be a teenage mother/father herself/himself? These things tend to perpetuate. I'm saying "tend to" because it's a trend. I'm not guaranteeing that it will happen, but that's what the statistics say. You should take those rose-colored glasses of for a few minutes every day and see what the world really looks like. Some of it isn't pretty.

Stupid people tend to believe others are as stupid as them.

zombieglamour_fml 0

Wow are you kidding me! i agree with Doc! I don't think 15 year old girls should be having kids! They are not mature enough yet! Jeese, I don't think I'd be mature enough to have a child and I'm 19 turning 20 in a few months.