By carboncoach - 13/12/2013 17:24 - Egypt

Today, it's my birthday. The only "happy birthday"s I got were from my mom, her Facebook account, and the Facebook account she made for her cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 796
You deserved it 3 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did the kitten say, "Have a purrfect birthday!"? So many cat puns could have been made.

And now you'll get 184 more from random FML users who don't actually give a **** about you but want to look like nice people. Happy ******* birthday.

Comments

Did the kitten say, "Have a purrfect birthday!"? So many cat puns could have been made.

Happy Birthday! Have a good day! May your dreams come true!

Thank you! How did you even know it was my birthday?! Oh, wait ... no, it's not my birthday :(

Aligator67 12

It's my birthday, but nobody cares.

Awwww that's kinda cute considering cats don't speak. Well happy birthday!

Of course they don't speak! That would be absurd. Cats use Facebook to convey their thoughts, duh.

drshn 22

Really!!! That's what you took away.

That's better than no happy birthdays at all. Not to mention the ones you'll receive from the FML community. Happy birthday, OP.

I dunno... Having your mom say happy birthday from the Facebook page she made for her cat is pretty pathetic...

And now you'll get 184 more from random FML users who don't actually give a **** about you but want to look like nice people. Happy ******* birthday.

This is going to sound rude but your life could be worse. I mean, you could have a real problem.