You OK hon?

By religiunatic - 13/12/2013 17:09 - Canada - Keswick

Today, my normally very modest and prissy mom came home, pissed off about something. I asked her what was wrong, but she wouldn't say, and snapped at me to "fuck off". She then grounded me for "making" her use that kind of "vile language". FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 815
You deserved it 3 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"****" is vile? I'm sure there are some FML commenters here who could show her what vile language really is.

Comet_Candy 23

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you ever forced her mouth open and manipulated her vocal chords. FYL, OP.

Comments

You need to stop making us comment as well

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#16, I'm pretty sure that it was a joke.

Rainhawk94 27

Seriously if my parents ground me for stupid reasons i just follow that restriction

flashback.miss 28

geez, . hopefully when she cools down she'll apologize.

"****" is vile? I'm sure there are some FML commenters here who could show her what vile language really is.

Hey, if OP is grounded anyway, why not test some of those on mum?

I grew up in a pretty strict christian household and my mom is shocked if anyone drops an f bomb. We are talking physically taken back, look of horror on her face, complete silence shocked. Perhaps op's mom is like that.

CammyGal 26

Consider yourself lucky haha, 16 years later and my mom still gets offended at the word "butt".

My mom still says she will cut my tongue off if I stick it out to mock someone. Those crazy asian superstitions.

Yea I don't ******* understand how **** is a shitty word that bitch is a shitty ****,****

31, it was OP's mom decision to drop it...

That's the sign that you need to hide away from her for the next week or so.

I think that's close to the definition of grounded, with a few things tagged on.

Tell her to look on the internet at the language ppl use no a days....

I no rite? Its jus terrible how ppl talk no a days. Lol

Sry Dock. I dent speck Engleish vuri will.

Lal Doc. Ahl zhe dud woz mis won lehtar. Nd u ripp her uh knew 1.

I think it's partly the use of "ppl" when you can just as easily type people... Some ppl... Geez

Comet_Candy 23

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you ever forced her mouth open and manipulated her vocal chords. FYL, OP.

Looks like its someone's time of the month.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, any time a woman is pissed off, she's menstruating? You've unravelled the millennia-old mystery of women. Hats off to you.

So for future reference, "when mama ain't happy, ain't no one happy." It's a hard lesson we all learn sooner or later OP.

Show her the internet, vile only begins to define it. Sorry OP.