By xero_art - 26/06/2009 09:51 - United States

Today, it's my birthday and I received a signed vintage Beatles' album from my wife. Awesome right? It's the same album some jerk way over-bidded me for on eBay. That jerk was my wife, using my credit card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 528
You deserved it 61

Top comments

Ouch, man. At least the album ended up safely in your hands at the end.

Awww. And then at Christmas, you could pawn your heirloom pocket watch so you could buy her some ornate haircombs for her long beautiful hair, and meanwhile, she cuts and sells her hair to buy you a chain for your heirloom pocket watch - what a riot! Oh, Henry, the IRONY!!!

Comments

A signed vintage Beatles album would cost a lot, in which case, why the heck didn't you tell your wife you were bidding it?

Wait what? He's not the one selling the item... he and his wife were both bidding FOR the same thing.

rustyrox 0

You should be happy, classic gift irony. It's cute.

shotcaller81 0

How is this an FML? 1. You got the album you were bidding on e-bay for. 2. Your wife used your credit card even though you were bidding on the exact same album. Meaning, you would be using one of your credit cards if you had won anyway. So...?

Hahahahaha! Oh, that's priceless. Just the irony of it all...

supergeniuse 0
BigSky 5

You are the jerk for calling your wife a jerk, you ungrateful bum.

he didn't kno at that time that the "jerk" was his wife...

I can't help but say FYL and YDI. YDI for not communicating with your wife about what your buying

Yeah I'm with many others, this is not a FML and just remember to be happy that (a) you have a loving spouse (b) you both are fortunate to be buying vintage albums on eBay (c) just STFU already you both got what you wanted - to be happy, oh my god! NEXT!