By xero_art - 26/06/2009 09:51 - United States

Today, it's my birthday and I received a signed vintage Beatles' album from my wife. Awesome right? It's the same album some jerk way over-bidded me for on eBay. That jerk was my wife, using my credit card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 528
You deserved it 62

Top comments

Ouch, man. At least the album ended up safely in your hands at the end.

Awww. And then at Christmas, you could pawn your heirloom pocket watch so you could buy her some ornate haircombs for her long beautiful hair, and meanwhile, she cuts and sells her hair to buy you a chain for your heirloom pocket watch - what a riot! Oh, Henry, the IRONY!!!

Comments

foitty 0

dude wtf this is so fake u got this off of according to jim

I have seen this scenario on many TV shows. Including Full House where Dannys car gets destroyed. Jesse and Joey go to a vintage car dealership and make an offer on an identical car to replace it. Danny calls the same place and also makes an offer. Then, without knowing who the other bidder is, they keep upping the offer. It is a common theme and it is totally believable that it could happen in real life. I highly doubt that the poster stole the idea from a TV show.

mister_moops 0

she used your own credit card to buy something for you?

at least your wife knows what you like... and at least you have it now =D

seb12992 0

how is this an fml? you got the album, right? it could have been some other dude. and.. ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This would be an FML, except for the fact that it is an episode of According to Jim.

Come on guys this was a great gift so who cares? Btw my fml's never post i think this is a group of people making random ones up notice how the fml poster never responds back???

well........happy birthday anyway :/.....mines in 3 days.....

emmmilyyy 0

your wife must be pretty stupid. and how is it a gift if she used your card?