By civic4life - 17/09/2009 03:16 - United States

Today, it's my 17th birthday. I asked for a newer car because my car right now sucks. I got a book on photography. I don't own a camera. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 631
You deserved it 55 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wahhhhhh. So let me guess, your parents have already bought you a car last year and you want another one? Do you really think money grows on trees? Buy your own car, mooch.

yaziyo 0

You sound spoilt. You're 17 and own a car, you should be happy enough.

Comments

I think your parents might have been saying "Oh.. so you want a new car? Here's a book on photography, so you can teach yourself how to take a picture of someone who cares."

_THE_MASTER_ 0

WIN! Right here. This comment, is made of win, had a win dinner last night, and a win breakfast this morning. and is now, successfully, made of WIN, and full of WIN, all at once. BTW, they totes mcgotes need to give people a gold medal for getting enough thumbs-ups on their comments. cause people like this'n, plex, toxi, redbluiegreen, myself, mercy, would put michael phelps to shame.

I'm included! Woot! :) I put everyone to shame, especially Obama. I would be a better president. >:[

_THE_MASTER_ 0

sorry, Intoxicunt, I was referring to Intoxicuunt. sorry for the mix-up JK, I promise. you're the 1 and only Toxi!!!!

Obviously, seeing as how he/she and both my other impostor accounts were banned within 48 hours of douchebaggery commencement. :)

Geez, got a hard on much for these people?

_THE_MASTER_ 0

well, they ARE the few, like me, who make sense among the mindless hordes on this site. For a layman like you, I'll put it this way. The people listed, including myself, are the few bright shining stars in an otherwise very dim sky...get it? so piss off, nobody cares for you or your simple opinions/analysies.

SturmFireforge 0

Happy birthday, you self-entitled fucktard.

greenltrn2003 0

hahaha AWESOME!... OP: ive wanted a civic as my first car since I was 16. Im 19 now, got laid off my job a couple months ago, cant find another one and still taking public transportation. Maybe your parents didnt know what to get you since you already have EVERYTHING you could possibly need...stop being a bitch and attempt to do something with your life

bugmenotmofo 34

I don't know if your family is super-rich, but unless they are, YDI for wanting a new car, just because you don't like the one you have! Of course, presents like a book on photography suck extremely when you don't even own a camera, but maybe your family won it in a tombola and can't afford more? In this case YDISM!

can you send me your old car? I'm sure it would be better than having to catch 2 buses which go at right angles to each other for a 45 minute commute.

Oh, your life is f'ed for sure. Just think of all the horror stories you'll be able tell your grandkids: "Back in my day, life was so tough. I had to drive a used car when I was 16! And then my parents wouldn't buy my ungrateful ass a newer one for my 17th birthday. You kids just don't know how good you've got it now!" Did you seriously expect sympathy for this?

I'm almost 21 and STILL don't have my first car! I normally have issues with calling people out on 'birthday' FMLs, but I will have to agree, you're pretty damned spoiled if you're 17, already HAVE a car, and are asking for another one.

pmk138 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
dreamofme 0

No one cares about this comment. I'm confused as to why you "spilled" these beans.

wow, you know you sound just as spoiled. I'm 18, go to college full time, and work my ass off at my crappy paying job, and still drive my parents mini-van. I've been saving up for a car for 2 years and still can't afford a decent car. and you are complaining about being 17 and driving your parents jaguar. omg, stfu! my dad is still a control freak with the car i drive, unless i ask my mom to go somewhere, i basically can only use the car to go to school and work. so stfu!

Hahaha that's the best comment here. Kudos

Hockey_Chik 1

Fantastic comment 228. Thank you.

Good job, you sound like a bitchy little brat. No one cares if daddy lets your spoiled ass drive his nice car. You had to throw in that the car is a jaguar? Or that daddy's got a porsche in the garage? Were you hoping people would be jealous? Instead, you come off as a spoiled, loathesome little ****.

Pretty sure this person is kidding and trying to sound spoiled

@Intoxicunt: Haha, yes, I am. But that doesn't mean I'm a rice-a-roni. I like 90's import tuners and old school muscle. :] (posted as a normal comment because the reply system is alllll ****** up tonight)