By yeah_im_mad_bro - 24/09/2011 00:32 - Canada

Today, it's been a week since my little brother took up his new hobby of posting "cool story, bro" in reply to almost every Facebook status and comment that I make. Not only do I already want to smash his face against a brick wall, my parents will ground me if I defriend any family members. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 202
You deserved it 5 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Samirakate 8

You know you CAN block people right? It doesn't unfriend them, they just cant comment or see your posts

Ima_monster_x3 12

Just block him from your status updates so he can't make comments.

PandaPandy 6

Block him. You won't delete him, but he won't be able to see any of your posts.

yeah but, his parents are obviously tightasses, so I don't think getting rid of the brother on a technicality would exactly wash with them...

So what BRO... He looks up to you. And he's probably the only one commenting on FB anyways!

YDI for using facebook like a typical toolbag.

Your comment: "DUUUUHHH I troll on fml spreading pure nonsense about facebook because I can't get friends on facebook and i'm a loner in real life, and i'm stupid DDDUUUUUUUHHHHHHH"

a_nutritionist 10

wow, that doesnt look anything like a summation of his point. its also a lot longer and the way its worded sounds like it came from the hand of an idiot.

It's not a summarization of his post. I'm expressing his stupidity. Idiot.

lol at you getting defensive about your love of facebook. Go update your status loser. lol.

Who said I have a facebook? ar...are you a s...stalker?

every1luvsboners 11

So your brother is just like 95% of the pubescent little fuckwads on FML. Welcome to reality, leave your logic at the door.