By FriendlessLoser - 17/08/2016 07:11 - United States - Bristow

Today, it's again one of many times my mom dropped me off at the mall to hang out with friends. Since I have no friends, I shop by myself and always tell her I had "so much fun". FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 662
You deserved it 2 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't you just tell her, "I have nobody to hang out with" mom's know that feeling.

Comments

it sucks op. been there more times then i care to admit to

I am awkward so I find the eassiest way to meet people is working! You are at the mall anyway! It's easier than having to put yourself out there in a new club too.

ChildhoodTerror 11

No shame, OP! You don't have to be constantly surrounded by and dependant on people to have value. I know what its like feeling like the resident lonerloser, but I actually enjoy the peace now. Just enjoy yourself guilt-free at the mall and shop your face off. Groups can get annoying sometimes. Though I don't recommend lying to your mom. Just say the truth and own it and not be worried if someone pittied you for it. After all, you never know things might change for you and you'll have too many friends and look back at this moment longingly.

I know that feeling, truly. My mom worked at the mall, knew I had no friends and still made me come there everyday after HS to wait for her to get a ride home. She'd give me $$ for food and that's it. I'd do my homework while eating. *IF* I had shopping I needed to do, she'd make me wait til she got off work to go with me. I couldn't even shop alone. Good luck, my friend. I'd bring my kids (15&12) and we'd all go together if I could! ?

Hang in there. It will change. I promise.

mcruff 12

I live in Virginia, you want a friend?

I live in VA tooo!! I have barley any friends haha.

That's nothing to be ashamed of and don't call yourself a loser. Please these days you have to be careful of the people you meet and consider calling friends. You should be honest with your mom and tell her your feelings about your situation. You just need to get involved with different kinds of clubs and activities that you like and you will definitely meet good people like yourself and before you know it you all will be having a good time going out and making fun and funny memories and friendships that will probably last a lifetime.

You can be my friend, which means you get to be friends with all of my friends. We're a bit of an odd bunch, but we'll always be here for you. Just message me on kik messenger, mine is AideenTheAngel