By thatsjustlovely - 01/01/2010 08:16 - United States

Today, it is New Year's Day. While all of my friends are out partying, I stayed home and mastered level 34 on FarmVille. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 611
You deserved it 36 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

No big deal. My New Year's resolution was to take up fishing, so I stayed home alone on New Year's Eve just to master bait.

Comments

0.0 lvl 34??? thats skill!!! but they give a free lv up behalf of new year i only have tea :( add and neighbor meh my fb is art fursenko, my pic is a rayquaza

I don't understand this FarmVille addiction... I'm hoping this wasn't the reason why you stayed home on New Year's eve. Still, FYL.

level 34 really?! nah i'm on level 42...now thats skill! But unlike you i still went out new years eve with my bf and had a great time!

willosh_fml 0

I think he mastered level 34 because he STAYED home or less where is the fml?

Must not have been to hard since they gave you a free level up. Still thats pretty sad.

It's your life, screw it up however way you want.

cookies_for_you 0

this isn't a FML, it's just sad.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Son of a biotch that is how suicide starts because mean people like u say they shoul go die

Please just please, learn to spell... That sentence just made me blind

This isn't an FML, you have the power to not stay at home. You're a fail.

Agreed with 8. Why not switch off your computer and go out? Unless you are immobile or have absolutely no means of transportation (taxi...? zipcar?), there are tons of places to go on New Years. There are at least some stores and malls open, restaurants, museums, zoos, parks... the list is pretty endless. No excuse, YDI. Maybe if you go out, you'll meet somebody to strike up a conversation with!

I'm trying to not think about bars right now ;)

The only reason this is an FML is because the OP is fucktarded enough to want to go out on New Years and instead stays at home playing some shitty Facebook game. If playing Farmville on New Years is what makes you happy, go for it. If you want to go out and instead stay at home playing that shit, please don't procreate!

What if the OP wasn't invited anywhere and is young? I'm fifteen and I wasn't invited to New Years' parties. I still went out, but that was only because my mom and cousin decided to go. If they hadn't, I probably would have been on the Internet too.

Even though I got a free level up as well, I mastered level 36 today xD