By alrightsheryl - 28/03/2009 16:40 - United States

Today, it's my 18th birthday. I called my parents and they told me that they found weed in the guest house, so they called my boarding school to drug test me. It wasn't my weed. They didn't even say, "Happy Birthday." FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 604
You deserved it 4 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeeJayD 0

Wait a minute. You're at boarding school. It was in the guest house. What's wrong with this picture? Your parents are either just assholes, or phenomenally stupid.

Comments

5bye7 0

you sound like a rich asshole

laurisshnazzy 0

To the people saying he's in boarding school because his parents hate him or whatever, that's bullshit. I have a few friends in boarding school and they didn't go there because they "did something" to get there. They wanted to go. And they love it there, so the assumptions are kind of ignorant and uneducated.

UrLifeDoesntSuck is kind of an asshole, no?

Happy birthday. Heh... it's like random people you don't even know on this site care more about your birthday than your parents do.

SilentGround 0

happy birthday dude, but that sucks. you figure that they'd probably realize it's not yours. bummmmer.

I'm not very fond of rich kids; nevertheless, what your parents did was dick. Sorry to hear your big 18 didn't go too well. Hope you have a better one next year.

SilverInGray 25

You can't not like people just because they have money.

"It's not my weed". That's what they always say.

Happy birthday! :) If that actually happened to me I don't think I would visit my parents a lot anymore...