By alrightsheryl - 28/03/2009 16:40 - United States

Today, it's my 18th birthday. I called my parents and they told me that they found weed in the guest house, so they called my boarding school to drug test me. It wasn't my weed. They didn't even say, "Happy Birthday." FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 604
You deserved it 4 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeeJayD 0

Wait a minute. You're at boarding school. It was in the guest house. What's wrong with this picture? Your parents are either just assholes, or phenomenally stupid.

Comments

Boarding school + no happy birthday is approximately equal to "these people shouldn't have spawned and have the emotional responsiveness of a cactus". For that, alone, OP, I say "Happy Birthday and remember this when YOU have kids." Each generation should do better than the previous, the good news is that your parents set the bar really LOW for you.

ok so people need to know that having a guest house DOES NOT necessarily make a person rich. my house in mexico has two guesthouses but my house that i primarily live in is a TINY house in san francisco. my parents don't even think they will be able to send me to a private university after i graduate. stop acting like you know so much about a person just because they have a guesthouse

@OP - Awesome! it's my birthday too! But I'm 19 though, (born in 1990 obviously). Sucks about this situation, but make them feel bad about it after you take the the drug and passed (hopefully you do, because you said that particular weed wasn't yours, not that you don't smoke) make them buy you something expensive, not like they're not wealthy...

lolyouareanidiot 0

#54, you are wrong. Every single person with a guest house is rich. There is not one exception. Now get bent.

at least youre mad rich. guest house AND boarding school? damn.

woeisme 0

this isn't even an fml -___- if its not yours and you're clean than you have nothing to worry about...however if you're NOT clean, then you go SOLD OUT BITCH. jk happy birthday :)

elliex3 0

wait wait wait. . . you have a guest HOUSE? and you go to boarding school? boo hoo.

stop being a spoiled bitch. no one cares about your birthday.

happy birthday. 18 is a great age. Your parents jumped to conculsions way to soon. Don't they trust you at all.

Okay all of you guys dissing HER need to chill the **** out! First of all this person goes to my school. 1. Many students are on financial aid 2. Does it matter that she is rich? Are you guys jelous or somehting, maybe you guys should work your asses off like her parents did, than maybe someone will have respect for you 3. say bill gates lost 50% of his money, that would be a FML situation, but because his rich then it wont count? r u guys dumb 4. you didnt have to do somehting bad to go to boarding school, its for people who are looking for higjer standard of education! so again im sorry that you uneducated people wont make it big one day. 5. Our school has a drug/alcohol policy that could get her expelled! I'm pretty sure now that you know that,,, its ****** EH?!

shamen 0