By Puddlepop - 01/03/2016 09:20 - United States - Santa Cruz

Today, in history class I was called "ignorant" and "inconsiderate" because I referred to Stalin as a "he". FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 222
You deserved it 1 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol what? but...he is a "he"...we dont have to always call him by name...not just him but anyone...or am i missing something here?

Comments

ok folks let's keep it simple if you have a twig and berries I'm calling you "he" and "sir" if you have a ****** I'm calling you "she" and "ma'am". regardless of what you feel like or identify as you were born male or female. a duck is a duck and a swan is a swan..I can identify as an oak tree till the cows come home. I'm still going to be a human man..

if by intersex you mean they were born with both male and female sex organs that is a different case they could have surgery later in life along with hormone therapy if they one to choose one or the other or their parents my decide for them while they are still young. my comment was towards the OP Seeing as Joseph stallin. was most certainly a man .

"regardless of what you feel like or identify as you were born male or female." So you're basically saying "who gives a shit about what you're comfortable with, I'm ignoring you and being a dick by calling you something you're not".

unapologetic 8

Go **** yourself. -a transman every bit as deserving of basic respect as you

Sorry just because society comes up with fancy words for people who like to play dress up an pretend they are something they are not and I chose not to follow it does not make me an asshole.

wrong..I am a man I have all the require physical and genetic components that make me a man. even if I felt like I was anything truth is I'm a man. if I felt like a women to bad so sad I'm a man not a women..you can pick what car you drive however you can't pick your gender at least at birth..and even if someone feels like a women does not make it so. the fact the have to have a part of their anatomy removed and go through hormone therapy and plastic surgery proves this. If they really were a women they would not have to do all that to become one..so if you have a penis and identify as a women you are still a man and the reverse no matter how much a women identifies as a man she is still a women no matter what surgeries or other alterations their body goes through. I can strap a rocket to my ass it does not make me a spaceship..

pocketpixie90 6

Now I have to think about Stalin in drag.

.... That is pretty bad. Reminds me of my friends college. After a student committed suicide they told people not to talk about it because it could "trigger people" and they wanted those people to be safe.

in high school I had a teacher who was a Vietnam veteran. if there was a loud noise. like say a heavy book hitting the floor he would jump and his hand would go to his side like he was reaching for a fire arm. that's a trigger. these college kids need to put there big kid undies on and act like adults. yes suicide is tragic and I completely agree it should not be discussed all willy nilly out of respect for the deceased, but really uncomfortable subjects will be talked about in college..it's the adult world now.

kingshelly 24

This gender shit is getting out of control.

welp, society has gone to shit with this pronoun game, honestly imo your either he, she, or it. Nothing else exists because some people decide they arnt human. of course I'mma get a lot of crap for this comment. but whatever, I have free speech and an opinion.

"a russian tsar like Stalin" ....smh. Really hope you're joking. Otherwise: WIKIPEDIA.