By Anonymous - 16/09/2014 18:28 - Canada - Coquitlam

Spicy
Today, in college, we were asked at what age girls tend to become physically attractive. Wrongly thinking the answer was in relation to puberty, I said, "Umm... 11 or 12?" Now everyone thinks I'm some kind of pedophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 232
You deserved it 9 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No girl is attractive until they're legal... that rule will keep you out of jail

Girls are like multiplication, if the number is small enough, it's best to just do them in your head.

Comments

Actually gay people might be female and therefor your statement is pure crap. and also: gay man can still think a girl is attractive even though she might not be attractive to them

JustStella 28

Finding someone attractive =/= Being attracted to them.

i find it stupid that people think a gay guy cant think a girl looks attractive even though he doesnt like her sexually. if you think someone has a nice looking car do you nessisarily want to **** their car?

I also find the notion that being attracted to and noticing attractiveness are synonymous to be ridiculous. As a straight male, I can look at a man and think "that's a good looking dude" without personally finding him sexually desirable.

Well, a 12-13 year old boy he would find a 11-12 year old girl attractive? I'm sure the OP had crushes on girls that young when he was a pre-teen...And 13 upwards is usually when kids start "dating" (kisses on the cheek, being too shy to talk to each other, etc.) anyways (from my own and friend's experience anyways)

#44, Haha wtf? Not cool. It's a pretty silly question to ask. But in OPs defense, recent studies have shown that recent generations begin puberty earlier than 12, so you know... if it was a puberty-related question, that wasn't such a bad answer. And secondly, who are we all kidding? We all had crushes in like 6th and 7th grade, once the "eww boys" and "eww girls" phase is over. R Relax OP. All is well :)

My 2 year old daughter can count, thats disgusting!

I know! Two year olds should not be able to count

Lil_Red777 21

Well guys it's 12-14 or so Maybe it would be a better idea to clarify the question

Jtaura 10

What kind of frickin question is that in the first place? What the hell...

If she was born after 2000. She might be too young for you sir.