Old soul

By Olivia - 09/08/2021 20:01 - Australia

Today, I was asked if I had children who are in high school. I’m 17. This isn't the first time someone has mistaken me for a woman in her twenties. FML
I agree, your life sucks 804
You deserved it 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can a woman in her twenties have kids in high school? Is that you, Missy?

Someone asking if you have children in high school mistook you for someone at least in their mid 30s. Might want to brush up on that math and biology while you're still in high school...

Comments

Where do women in their 20's have kids in high school? I guess Australia has its Alabama, too.

Marcella1016 31

I just assumed OP couldn’t do math and was going to suggest she stay in school.

Or Biology or Health, depending upon which one they sneak Sex Ed in.

How can a woman in her twenties have kids in high school? Is that you, Missy?

randybryant799 20

A woman in her twenties would not have kids in high school.

sweetpotato 12

this entire post just gave me a headache

Someone asking if you have children in high school mistook you for someone at least in their mid 30s. Might want to brush up on that math and biology while you're still in high school...

If it makes you feel better. At the age of 40, I lost the ability to tell the difference between a 16 year old teen girl - a young woman of early 20's. I think it has something to do with my own daughter's of 21 and 23.