By Quirk - 29/10/2009 05:17 - United States

Today, in class, everyone read my Creative Writing submission. It was a touching story about the unconditional love that exists between dog and his owner. Everybody unanimously agreed that it was probably about bestiality. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 252
You deserved it 7 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry that people are too immature to figure that there are types of relationships outside of sexual, but I don't think the internet is the best place to plea your case.

Comments

ugh, people are stupid. how can you be in such an awesome class and not be able understanding about these sort of heartwearming stories. I love stories that have the bond between human and beast. I guess they are just jealous that you did something so cool. ;) and I completely agree with #46

Sparkiee93 3

I guess that's what you get for writing cliche' touchy feely lovey crap. Sorry, I'm sure it's a lovely story, might even be good for a mass audience, and don't get me wrong I love my dog, but I take writing seriously as an art form and writing about love, or animals, or love and animals is really elementary.

greenfairy_fml 0

#57 is the most pretentious crap I've ever read. What are you, 12?

Look up the story of Old Drum, the dog whose death lead to the description "man's best friend."

whaddya expect for going to school with a bunch of PETA terrorists?

Well was it written like, 'Rufus looked up at me with those sensual doggy eyes and wagged his sexy tail. I bent down to stroke his back, returning his affectionate gaze.'? Hahaha!

Are you in College? This one time I wrote a story in creative writing about a dude jizzing his pants whilst eating a chocolate bar. Everyone in the class didn't know it though, that was in 8th grade. But yeah, what were you expecting?

They're doing you a favor, because if you were to publish it there's a chance that it would become the dominant interpretation of the literary world.

Let's get something clear here. It is NOT "**********". It is "inter-species erotica". Get it right people!!!!

Hey, that's a good thing. You know you've written a great work of literature when your readers start locating sexual undertones that you may or may not have intended to be there. It's probably Freud's fault.

hey, so yeah, you're right about unconditional love not existing for animals but it doesn't exist for people either (i mean people in couples not parents/children) because it is just Phenylethylamine in the brain (you can look it up) this is why chocolate is considered an aphrodisiac - it has phenylethylamine in it!