By GoodDog - 09/09/2009 13:21 - United States

Today, I yelled at my dog for waking me up growling and barking out the window. He was doing it at the person stealing my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 850
You deserved it 51 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lisimal 7

Always listen to your dog! Shame on you.

Good thing it was only your car and your dog wasn't barking because your house was on fire.

Comments

If you can't decipher what your dog is trying to say when it barks then you shouldn't have a dog. Anytime my dog barks I know exactly what he is barking for or at. I know the difference between my dog barking for water or food, so if someone was in my driveway stealing my car in the middle of the night, I would know it. Learn your dog's language or don't have a dog.

so you're saying OP deserves it cause he doesn't speak dog? you're retarded

Never understood why people got so pissed off at dogs for barking. My father likes to yell at our dog from the house/garage... but lord, they saw something and want to let you know, for one, and two... I just don't see what's so annoying about it. Maybe if they were RIGHT THERE NEXT TO YOU then yeah, but otherwise... Unless it's a little yap dog. You know those things can cause hearing damage.

if you wanted complete silence you should just get a pet rock.

FMLROCKSMASOCKS 0

You need to make it up to your dog by licking its balls. Shame on you for not speaking "woof"

Dogs don't bark for no damn reason (most of the time). Should have woke up, not like a dog is sitting at the window watching squirrels. He needs sleep to you know! So YDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EveryDayJackAss 0

ahhh.....karma is one of the leading causes of FMLs, sad really, but hey, without karma, there would be no FMLs to laugh at! =D

Ever thought he could be barking for a reason? YDI.