By Anonymous - 05/02/2016 20:08 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I worked up the confidence to go to the mall alone for the first time since being confined to a wheelchair. It didn't even take 20 minutes before some teenager grabbed my wheelchair and tried to race me around, all while his friends watched and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 874
You deserved it 1 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AznLuvsMusic 26

What a bunch of disrespectful pieces of shit. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, OP.

This has to be one of the most ****** up FMLs I've seen. I can't even comprehend why anyone would do that. I'm so sorry OP! I hope your faith in humanity hasn't completely vanished, though it's understandable if it has...

Comments

SithElephant 2

Actually call the cops. In most areas, this may be a disability hate-crime. A blind friend of mine recently was unable to work for a week, because someone grabbed their cane, and badly sprained their wrist on the strap as they ripped it away.

How did your friend laugh, if you went alone? Maybe she was a bystander, but if so, how could you know it was your friend, instead of a random spectator, it sounded like it happened super fast. All's I'm saying is that there's a hole in the story, and believe it or not, not every FML is real.

It says "his friends", meaning the friends of the jerk who was pushing his chair, not the OP's own friends.

this almost destroyed my faith in humanity. i thought there may yet be hope for us. then i saw the people who said YDI, can someone explain to me how OP deserved this?

Your first mistake was putting faith in humanity/society/others to begin with. We are all people. Every bit as flawed and imperfect as you are. Some of us even more so. You're only setting yourself up for failure and disappointment every time you do, so simply don't expect the best of anyone. Then, when someone does prove to be a cut above, you'll always be pleasantly surprised.

jettheawesome 7

This is why my motto is people suck

A stun gun would be of great value in this scenario.

dblogic 19

Get some pepper spray and/or a stun gun, no one is allowed to touch you or your chair without you permission. I would think that getting maced in the face or juiced with a taser would be quite a deterrent for next time. Don't let anybody **** with you!

i sincerely hope you got the chance to sock that little ***** lights out...so sorry for your situation

Good lord don't people know how to raise their kids?! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that Op, people can be jerks